DoubleClick Skittles – Thank You, Teacher

Come join the fun! Thank you or Teacher Card challenge over at DoubleClick Skittles!
Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

We are in week 1 of our current challenge! Plenty of time to come join the fun!

Welcome to challenge #20 over at DoubleClick!!

Dates: April 15, 2015 – April 28, 2015

Challenge: For a Teacher or Thank You!

skittlesthankscardsig

bottle, citrus and frosty kisses Skittles by DoubleClick
Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!

I used a Stampin’ Up! stamp set called Crayon Kids – it is SO CUTE!!!

crayonkids

I stamped up the inside of the card too!!

insideskittlethankssig

And stamped the front and back of the envelope too!!!

envfrontskittlethankssig

envbackskittlethankssig

I hope you have a Sunshine-y kind of day!!!

Thanks to you for being Rays of Sunshine for me!!!

19 thoughts on “DoubleClick Skittles – Thank You, Teacher

So cute, Taunya!! Loving this stamp set! Love how you stamped the envelope, too! Super sweet! Hope you have a great day!! – Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

abusybee says:

Love this! Wow is this so super cute! I actually have this set and never used it! You have inspired to to try and dig it out of my stash and give it a go! Love how you decorated inside and the envelope! Looks great! So happy to have you as my guest designer! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

Carla Hundley says:

Pretty cute card and
    envelope!
    Carla from Utah

This is just to cute, Taunya! I’m loving all the added stamping on this project, and those skittles are super! Hugs! :) Mynn xx

What a sweet stamp set! Love how it looks like it was drawn with crayons! The decorated envelope and inside of the card are fabulous – I should do this more – it really adds a nice touch! Great skittles too! Hope you’re having a good day today! Enjoy your weekend!

You always make me smile! This is so sweet! Love that it looks like it is crayons :) Here’s a fun fact – I am coloring some ‘stick figure’ stamps, as we speak, for a project next month! Great minds……right? Thanks for sharing! Hugs…

jerrie says:

What a perfect teacher card!! I love this set and I love how you have put it together into a card!!

That is the cutest! Love how you decorated the inside of the card AND the envelope. Whoever receives that will LOVE it. Your rock!

My sweet Taunya…I’ve left comments on all your recent posts – including a super-dupe long one on your birthday – and they’ve all disappeared! Darn blogger!!! I have visions of this big ‘beast’ with a ginormous appetite, chomping up all my notes to you! Grrrr…so, please know I *did* visit and *did* leave comments! More grrr…Anyway: Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you were spoiled and pampered to the nth degree, and that the upcoming year is filled with happiness, blessings and an abundance of LOVE! I’ve sent much love your way! Of course, I have a card in the mail for you and yes…it’s late…no one to blame on that except my disorganization! As for your marvelous days of inspiration: so much fabulous-ness and magic shared! You really do hold true to your goal: to make and share beautiful things! Your Crayon Kids are just gosh-darn A-DOR-A-BLE! Such a sweet scene outside, inside and on the envelope…a treat to be viewed in every direction! I love how you pay such close attention to little details…they add such a special touch and amp up the overall impact immensely! Crossing my fingers this post ‘sticks’…I’ll scoot back tomorrow to see. Even if my comments were eaten, I hope you know that I adore your creativity and, especially, YOU!! Hugs galore, my dear friend…
    ~c

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What a fun stamp set! I love how your card turned out–So happy and colorful! :)

Migdalia says:

The card is just adorable and I love the matching envelope too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

What a fabulous teacher card–those stamps are adorable! Love the matching envelope too!

Loving this stamp set! So much fun! I did a double take when I read that you had stamped this card. It looks like a real crayon drawing. What a wonderful way to say thank you!

What an adorable card…I love that stamp set, so sweet and so perfect for a teacher thank you card. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

This is so cute. I love how you stamped everything from the outside, to the inside, to the envelope with the same stamp set!! I also love how you used the Skittles too. Totally FUN little card. Thank you for sharing my dear friend!!

Aack! Your card is just too stinkin’ cute. Adorable stamp set!!! Love that you finished the inside of the card AND the envelope. Pure dedication to your art! hugs, :)

Pat (mspfd) says:

Oh my gosh, you created a super teacher thank you. Terrific colors and stamping. You go, girl!

This is really adorable. Looks just like a little kid would have drawn. Perfect for a teacher.