Card Writing Day

Wow – I have not seen my Craft Room today AT ALL!!

I have been on my bed writing and signing Birthday cards – oh I have gotten so far behind!!

Here’s a picture of the pile of them – mostly done and ready to send or deliver!!!

pileofcardssig

I have a happy heart and a sore wrist – hoping these cards bring smiles!!!

What have you been up to today???

Hope you had a chance to make or share something Beautiful with someone you care about!!!

15 thoughts on “Card Writing Day

Wow! You send a lot of birthday cards! You’re awesome! I know the cards will be appreciated and cherished! I wasn’t feeling well today so I didn’t do very much, mainly rested. I have a chronic illness so some days are better than others – I cherish the good days! Have a lovely evening!

Danielle Vincent says:

That really is wonderful to see. I’ve really gotten bad at keeping up with remembering birthdays. You’ve inspired me to be better at it!

You are the sweetest! Love seeing your pile of birthday cards, so fun and I am sure each one of your cards will be so loved and appreciated!

jerrie says:

Wowza! Are those for your fun mail or personal? I think my fingers and wrist would be sore too!! I got to stamp a little. Then, my two grandsons came over and we watch Dumbo and Swamp People(I got to meet Troy in person_)! Tomorrow I am going to their house because my friend is coming over and we are going to bake train sugar cookies and decorate them with sprinkles. Riley sampled the sprinkles today and they all passed inspection!!

You are a dear heart for sending all those birthday cards. The world will be a bit brighter when those are received!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Wow just look at that pile of loVe. You are so sweet.
    Take carer of yourself. That is the most important thing.
    Hugs
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Darnell says:

Look who’s here! I see you have been busy with your usual crusade of spreading love and happiness throughout the world, Taunya! You have also been making beautiful cards for the Autism Hop and for your 12-days of Doodlebugs and oh, my, you are certainly generous when it comes to prizes!! I’m sorry I was on a break and didn’t leave comments along the way, but it’s sure been fun to catch up tonight!

I hope you are fully recovered from your surgery and that’s not why you were writing cards from your bed? I also hope you had a wonderful birthday and that you got my card and email. Big hugs and Mwah! Darnell

You are so thoughtful! I know that every single one of these Birthday wishes will be cherished by whoever is lucky enough to be on the receiving end! Have a wonderful day! Hugs… :)

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Some people are going to feel very loved. :) You have the best handwriting–You should look at turning it into a computer font. :)

Carol S says:

Oh my you have been busy and I know your lovely cards will be well received. I have not been so productive with my day but I promise to try harder tomorrow!
    Hugs
    Carol x

I’m sure you’ll be getting tons of smiles with those cards!!

I don’t think I know that many people! Rest easy now that these are done!
    Debbie

There’s something so special about sending and receiving mail! It always makes me so happy to get a card, letter or surprise in the mail but I am equally happy when I send a note or card to a friend or relative. Your cards will surely brighten your loved ones’ day! How great you must feel to spread so much love, joy and kindness onto others! Hope it comes back to you tenfold!

WOW!! You are so good with all your cards!! I am the WORST at writing cards out. The sad thing is that I have good intentions each month. I actually make the cards but sending them out-not so much. You ROCK!!

Beth F says:

The cuteness of this card is off the charts! LOVE it!