P.S. More Doodlebug

I have been looking for a way to thank a couple of ladies for sharing dinner with my family when I had my surgery!! I got these two loaves of bread from the bakery and decided to “CUTE” them up!!!

breadcr

My Doodlebug stuff is still out all over my craft room so I took some pieces from the Bon Appetit collection and made a wrap for this bread!! I cut paper 3 1/2″ by 12″ – wrapped the bread with one and then taped with double stick tape!!

Added a diecut from the same collection that I wrote as much of a note on as I could – saying Thank you!! Wrapped twine around them and tied a bow!! Here’s how they looked –

breadwrapssig

I thought maybe they needed more color so I added a doily to each one –

doilybreadwrapssig

What do you think? Doily or no doily???  Here are 2 up closer pictures –

doilybreadwrap1sig

doilybreadwrap2sig

Thanks for stopping by – And bear with me – I might still Doodlebug it up since it is all over my table!!!

Love to see you and reading a comment from you makes my day!!!

19 thoughts on “P.S. More Doodlebug

Carla Hundley says:

Cute and I love the blue
    doily. Maybe cut the
    red one in half and add
    to each side? Both are
    fine as they are though.
    Carla from Utah

Hi, Taunya! I enjoy seeing your Doodlebug so keep it comin’! These look great – you really made the loaves into lovely gifts – and what a nice way to thank these ladies! Personally I like the doilies, especially the blue one.

jerrie says:

I think doily. It finishes it off and adds a pop extra of color. I think they will love their spiced up loaves of bread!! That is very thoughtful of you.

I’m pretty partial to your sweet doilies! I’m sure that the recipient will love either one! Thanks for sharing yet one more great way to dress up a gift for someone special. Hugs!!!

Janis in ID says:

Really sweet way to personalize and “cute” them up! Love the way you combine the doilies and Doodlebug things!!! But they look great without the doilies, too.
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

I love the doilies, Taunya. How kind of you to thank them in this way.

Wonderful packaging, a great thank you gift, I love those colored doilies!

Angela says:

What a great idea, a lovely way to decorate these gifts.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What a sweet idea–Such a happy package with those colorful doilies! They are going to love these! :)

Kara Lynne says:

First off, that looks like some mighty yummy bread! Secondly, don’t stop with the Doodlebug, keep it coming! Thirdly, I love how you dressed them up so sweetly! The doilies give it that extra umpf!

So glad to see another doodlebug idea!!! Both with or without the doilies, the wrapping is really cute. What a great way to say thank you!

I just love how you cute things up! You are so creative! hugs, :)

Oh my…you are just the sweetest friend on the planet. And so creative too and I am sure your neighbors/friends are tickled pink at your sweet gifts. So happy that you are feeling better!

Jamie Duncan says:

you are so creative! I love what you create!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Oh these are wonderful. I bet they will love them. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Carol S says:

What a lovely gift Taunya and the decorations makes such a big difference. I’m usually a CAS kind of girl but those doilies look great to me.
    Hugs
    Carol x

Aww They’re adorable!

What sweet gifts! Love the doilies, especially the blue with the note!

How pretty are these? Such a nice thank you for your friends!!! I am loving the doily’s on these. You have given me an idea on how to package up some of my breads when I make them!!