DoubleClick Skittles – I Chews You!!

** My Post for the Light It Up Blue Blog Hop is here – I have Blog Candy**

~If you missed DAY 1 or 2 of 12 Days of Doodlebug – click here or here~

I am so excited I am guest designing for an Amazing Person, her blog is – DoubleClick – AKA Abusybee

And so –Welcome to challenge #19 over  at DoubleClick!!

the Dates: April 1, 2015 – April 14, 2015

and the Challenge: Use a punny or funny sentiment!

Here is my card:

doubleclick1sig

For this card I used the following Skittle colors – Sunset orange, purple twilight, lemonade and clover colored Skittles by DoubleClick

The stamps are from the “Treat Yourself” SU! set, and I used SU! inks Ballet Blue, Going Grey, and Summer Sun  to WATERCOLOR the image!!!! Yes – I WATERCOLORED!!! Yeah for me AND I thought it was so fun!!!

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!

I hope that you will all come on over and join the challenge (Rules are listed on the blog) – I will be looking for you in the link-up!!!

Also linking up at Craft Your Passion challenges Challenge 256 – Always Anything Goes

And Scribble & Scrap Challenge & Blog  –  Challenge 41 Always Anything Goes

Have a great day and I will see you soon for Day 3 of The 12 Days of Doodlebug!!!

22 thoughts on “DoubleClick Skittles – I Chews You!!

Super cute card, and great watercoloring!

This is so cute with the Skittles in the gumball machine! What a fun sentiment! Great watercolouring too!

Another adorable creation! My goodness, Taunya, when you feel good, you are a creating machine! Love this one with the cute little sentiment, and the bright ‘gumballs’! Thanks for sharing :) Hugs…

Amazing card, Taunya! Love how you used the skittles!! Great idea! – Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

Pat (mspfd) says:

Very fun and creative! Love it!!

This is adorable. Never heard of these Skittles, checked out her site…give me an idea of how big they are. What a great way to embellish your gumball machine. Love it!!! hugs, :)

Taunya…this is just too darn cute. I love your sweet gumball machine filled with all those yummy looking skittles. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter.

abusybee says:

I’m so super happy to have you on my team! Your project is screaming cuteness and wowzers on your water coloring!! I actually just picked up water coloring paper… I’ll probably just hoard it but you never know! Can’t wait to see your next few projects! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

I absolutely love bubblegum machines! This is just too cute! The Skittles are a perfect touch!
    Debbie

Becca Cruger says:

Congrats on the design gig! Look at you, rockstar! You incorporated those skittles in such an adorable way!

Rhonda Zmikly says:

Love your gumball machine…..skittles are perfect for the gumballs!! Cant wait to see your next creation for Double Click!!

Migdalia says:

Super duper cute!
    Happy Easter,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

How cute is this?!?! Loving your color work and those Skittles couldn’t be more perfect for filling up that sweet gumball machine!

Cheering and applauding your GD role – and what a fantastic card you’ve created! Yayyy you for water-colouring; so impressive! The gumball machine and the skittles (these are new to me…so darling) are charming! Perfect showcase of a sweet set by the sweetest designer going! That would be YOU!

Jackie T says:

Hi this is a fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

Jo says:

*claps!* SO clever!! what an awesome card this is :)

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Congrats on your GDT honor. Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Craftybunny says:

Such an adorable card and so much fun.Just love the sentiment and the ‘gumballs’ are a clever idea.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

Sandy says:

Cute CAS card, love the “punny” sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sandy GDT

Pauline says:

This is a fabulous card, such a fun image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
    Pauline GDT
    x

This is adorable. Love the sentiment and your use of the skittles as gum balls. Fabulous design!!