NBUS & CAS(E) this Sketch!

I am literally sneaking in here so I can play over at Darnell’s NBUS challenge!!

Here is my card –

thinkofyourosesig

I made this card using a New to me set by Avery Elle called Petals & Stems

Stampin’ Up! Colors used: Regal Rose, Melon Mamba, and Almost Artichoke

I am linking this card up to these 2 challenges:

# 1 Darnell’s NBUS Challenge #4 over at djkardkreations.com

button aqua use this the

And # 2 Cas(E) this Sketch – # 116

CTS_Sketch_116

Thanks for coming by and REMEMBER – the 12 Days of Doodlebug starts tomorrow – Wednesday, April 1rst

13 thoughts on “NBUS & CAS(E) this Sketch!

Pat (mspfd) says:

This is a knockout. Fab take on the sketch with beautiful colors.

Gorgeous take on the sketch, Taunya! I love the pop of color from the beautiful flower over the softer background block. I need to get some stamping lessons from you, that’s for sure! :)

Well this is gorgeous! I love the inked square behind the flower…really sets off that sweet stamp. I declare it a winner!!! hugs, :)

This is so lovely!! Love that large flower and how you shaded in the area behind it in the soft color. One stamp set that I don’t have. Maybe I need to rethink that one. Really lovely design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent. Nora

Taunya…this is just so beautiful. Love the sweet colors too, so incredible to have this on hand to send when you need it. Wanted to thank you so much for all your sweet and kind comments, you are just the sweetest. Take care and love your stunning card.

So happy you snuck this one in. How pretty! That flower looks so realistic. Your ink colors were perfect! Good luck on your challenges! Hugs…

Oooooooh, it’s super gorgeous, Taunya! I wanted to play in the NBUS challenge, too, but just ran out of time. Hopefully, there’ll be another. Have a wonderful Easter filled with blessings.

Becca Cruger says:

OOoooo! Now this is PRETTY! I always mean to try that block technique but keep forgetting how good it looks until some great design like this reminds me. Gorgeous!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Your card is beautiful! Loving that stamp and the soft box you inked around it! :)

Stunning. I just love that flower, and how you have let it take center stage.

A kazillion apologies for falling behind in commenting and look at you go, my friend! Such beauties in your gallery – and I’m going for a saunter through right now! What a lovely starting point your delicate, lovely rose is! A stunning image and the soft inking behind…oh my! Talk about setting it off with style and flair! So loving this, Taunya…happy sighhhhh!
    hugs~c

Darnell says:

This is beautiful, Taunya! A classic design that makes me kiss my fingertips with a giant MWAH!! The coloring is perfection! I apologize for being so late in coming to comment and thank you for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4. Life and Easter company got in my way this time, but I really appreciate that you came out to play with me!! Hugs, Darnell