Less Is More – One Layer Week 215: Include an Animal

I did a little more creating yesterday – made 2 very CAS cards as I am feeling pretty good as long as I don’t overdo it!!!

limanimalssigI made this card in just a few (like 15) minutes once the idea formed completely in my head!

I am linking this card up over at “Less is More” – One Layer Week 215: Include an Animal

And over at Simon Says Stamp – Monday Challenge: Lions and Lambs, oh my!

I made this card with the “Wild About You” Stampin’UP! set and a stencil I received from a friend!! I used all Stampin’ UP! colors – Almost Artichoke, More Mustard, So Saffron and Buckaroo Blue!!

Happy to see you – I will be back later on to post the 2nd card I made yesterday!!!

Have a Beautiful Day!!

15 thoughts on “Less Is More – One Layer Week 215: Include an Animal

Carol S says:

This is so pretty Taunya and I hope you are feeling much better now.
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Carol x

So glad to hear you are feeling better. Cute card. Stencils are fun to work with. I need to use mine more. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Virginia Lu says:

BEAUTIFUL inking, Taunya! The light shades of colors are simply lovely ! The little critters just POP in this! Glad that you are getting better and feeling crafty. Have yourself a fabulous weekend! xoxo

[…] ← Less Is More – One Layer Week 215: Include an Animal […]

This is just darling…what a sweet card! I love your adorable critters and all that from stencils and stamps…you are amazing my dear friend. Just so darling and perfect for a birthday! Enjoy your weekend!

Chrissie says:

What sweet little animals peeping out of the foliage!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    “Less is More”

Sarah says:

Cute, fun and gorgeous card
    Sorry I didn’t get to comment before the challenge ended but thrilled you linked up and played along.
    Sarah
    Less is More

Anne Ray says:

What a fun card Taunya!
    Thanks so much for your entry
    Anne
    Less is More

This is so clever and cute. It looks almost like your animals are hiding behind the foliage jungle you have created on your card. Great idea.

I love the stenciling! What a fun way to tie in the animals too, love how they are hiding in there.

How cute is this! Your animals peeing out of the greenery are so cool! You are so creative, Taunya! Less really is more on this card – LOVE it!!! Thanks for inspiring me :)

Super cute card! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

So glad that you’re feeling better! Love the sweet card! Can’t believe it took you only 15 minutes to create it! So clever!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Awwww this is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Glad you are feeling better.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Oh my! I’m grinning from ear to ear at this little jungle scene you’ve made with the sweet critters peeking from the fronds! Toooooo much FUN! Yet again, your creativity delights! You always add such special touches to your creations; in this case, it’s your Buckaroo Blue little bird! LOVE this!! I’m thrilled you’re on the mend, sweet friend! Happy, happy!