Cupcake Inspirations – Challenge 301

This is my second post today,  to see my first one – click here!

I am popping in again real quickly to share with you the second card I made yesterday!!

My inspiration for this card was this photo from Cupcake Inspirations!

CIC301

I used a Hero Arts set called – Cupcakes. I stamped a cupcake with Versamark Ink and then embossed it and the sentiment in gold.

I fussy cut the cupcake to which I added a clover from an SU! set called Every Little Bit- then I added with a glue pen some bright green glitter onto the clover!!!

What do you think??

greencupcakesig

I colored the cupcake in with 2 Prismacolor markers – Spruce and Spearmint!!

I think this will be perfect for a “lucky” friend next St. Patrick’s Day – I will give it with a cupcake!!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

# 1 Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 301 – Lucky (based on pic above)

# 2 Addicted to CASChallenge 59: Green

ATCAS - code word green

# 3 Get Creative ChallengesChallenge #10: Must Have Green

#4 Northwest StamperGreen Card Challenge

#5 The Pink Elephant ChallengeTPE290 “Pinch Me” (use the color Green)

TPE-ChallengeBanner (1)

#6 7 Kids Challenge – Challenge #121: Anything Goes with an optional twist of ADD SOME GREEN

Alrighty – well, that is all for me today!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you find some time to create something Beautiful!!!

20 thoughts on “Cupcake Inspirations – Challenge 301

Very cute! And you’re already set with a card for next St. Patrick’s Day. Amazing!

Sandi says:

This is so cute! Love the glitter! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope to see you again soon! Sandi Lee DT Sweetie

Pat (mspfd) says:

Really cute! Well done!

tina says:

super cute…thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

What a super CAS card! Love the green cupcake! Another great card! So glad you were inspired to join our Lucky Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you’ll join us again tomorrow for our new color challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie, DT Sweetie!

Amy says:

Such a cute CAS card!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

Valentyna says:

What a pretty card!!! Love your cute cupcake and glitter leaf!!! Thank you for playing alone with Cupcake Inspirations!

Deepti says:

Such a fabulous design and a perfectly CAS card. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS :)

Adorable and sweet clean and simple card!! Love the cupcake and St. Patty’s day clover! Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com! Hope you will join our next challenge too!

This looks good enough to eat, Taunya! Mmmm, cupcakes! Love the gold and the sparkle!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

This is adorable! Love how you heat embossed with the gold and made it work for so many different challenges! :)

What a fun cupcake you created. It looks so very tempting and delicious.

Love the embossing and the sparkle! Great card!

Sigh…you and your cupcakes have me craving something sweet! Another fun card, my friend! Honestly, there’s so much dimension that it looks totally edible! Great job, and good luck on all of those challenges! The challenge at Great Impressions is “Go Green” too – be sure to enter this there!!!

abusybee says:

This green cupcake is so yummy! Adorable sentiment!

Fabulous card! Love the gold embossing and that fun clover with glitter on top!

Barb Ghig says:

Such a sweet card! Your cupcake is so cute in green! Thanks so much for playing along at Addicted to CAS!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Your card is sooo cute. LoVe your cupcake and that sentiment. tee hee hee. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

I love gold and green together! last year I made Guiness and Baileys cupcakes for St. Patrick’s day. So fun, just like your fabulous card!!