Your Next Stamp Sketch # 9

So yesterday I stamped for a while and made 2 cards! Remember I used the set called Noteworthy from Your Next Stamp!! It is on sale over at YNS!!!

Here is the second card I made:

cupcaketimesig

I made it based on this sketch from the Your Next Stamp blog!

YNSSketch-9-350x271

So I am linking it up to Challenge – Sketch # 9 over at the Your Next Stamp blog!!!

Also, this card is in what is called a Clean & Layered style over at The Card Concept so I am linking it up to the {Cupcakes} photo inspiration. Here is the beautiful pic:

Hope you find time to make something Beautiful today!!

Thanks so much for coming by!!

Leave me some love, please – that really makes my day!!!

11 thoughts on “Your Next Stamp Sketch # 9

becca cruger says:

How sweet is this? Literally! That sentiment is just perfection because it’s always cupcake time in my house (unfortunately for my wasteline).

Julie E says:

So soft and pretty! It is always cupcake time! Great take on the sketch with the lacey heart border. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

This is adorable!! I love the colors you used on this and the heart border. Fabulous take on the sketch. I am glad that you are feeling better to create again!!

This is just so so sweet. Love that fabulous sentiment and your yummy cupcake clock. Hope you are feeling better and from the looks of your stamping you must be. Enjoy the rest of your week! Sending hugs your way.

I just enjoyed a cupcake tonight at a meeting I attended. Your cute card brought back the memory of that chocolatey goodness! I just love this sentiment and your layered look.

aww that cupcake is adorable.. cute card.. thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

Oh, how fun. It should always be cupcake time. Really love this sweet card.

It is always cupcake time! Very sweet card. Love the sentiments and the image!

I think any day is cupcake day! This cupcake is delicious! Looks good enough to eat, dear friend! Thanks for sharing :) Hugs…

Oh my how fun is that cupcake clock!?! Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week :)

A second delicious cupcake card (you know you’re ‘enabling’ me to reach for the baking goods…and the icing sugar…*grin*)! Sweet, yummy, charming! Totally love both of these!