As You See It Challenge!

Well, Hello to you all!! I sat up in my craft room for about an hour today and made 2 cards using the same YNS stamp set!

The set is called Noteworthy  – which is on sale over at Your Next Stamp – go check it out!!!

The first card I made is for  As You See It  Challenge # 078 – sketch:

AYSIChallenge078-1024x1024

And using that fun stamp set – This is what I came up with!!

cupcakesketchsig

What do you think? I like how it turned out and I am grateful that I could sit up for awhile and stamp!!

I had fun paper piecing the cupcake on that clock!! Scratch papers were used for the banner and cupcake parts!!

Sequins, twine and washi tape are all from Doodlebug!!

Also linking this up over at The Card Concept{Cupcakes}

Thanks for the visit and hope you have a Beautiful day!!!

15 thoughts on “As You See It Challenge!

What a cute card Taunya! Glad to hear that things are improving for you!

Very cute card! Love the sentiment set and cupcake clock. Fun idea!

This is just adorable and so nice to see you back crafting! You must be feeling a wee bit better. Your card is so sweet and I love that fun little cupcake, looks good enough to eat, except that it is a yummy clock. I would love one just like it!

Virginia Lu says:

What a SWEET creation, Taunya! Love the soft colors and use of twines and washi tape! Absolutely darling! So glad that you played The Card Concept Challenge!

Yummyliscious! I think just about any time is cupcake time! So glad you were able to actually sit up for a while today! Beautifully done, dear friend!!!

Yay for being able to sit up and craft for a bit! I adore cupcakes, even when they aren’t real and look as sweet and adorable as this one. Loving the addition of the twine, washi and sequins. They are the perfect accompaniment to the card design. :)

I love the cupcake clock! It’s always time for a cupcake! Cute colours, too! Thanks for contributing to our gallery at As You See It Challenges this week!

becca cruger says:

Loving that washi tape and how festive this is. Sequins make for the best little accents.

This card ROCKS!! I LOVE the pink Washi tape and the blue banner. That stamp is the CUTEST. I am going to have to check this sketch challenge out. I LOVE your take on it!!

Amy says:

Cute cute cute! Love the colour combo and the coloured sequins. So glad you shared it with us on the As You See It challenge blog!

Very pretty colors and I love how you have the twine tied around the pennant.

Oh this is delightful and delicious looking! Love the little touch of washi tape!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Debbie

Thank you for sharing!

I loved your card and the colors that you used

I am now following your blog!
    Be sure to stop by and follow by blog too!

Jessica Lynn

What a great clock, because it guarantees ‘cupcake time’ every minute of every day! Woo hooo! An innovative take on the sketch, and a fabulous showcase of your marvelous creativity! Colours, twine and washi tape = impressive special touches! I agree with the others: a ROCKING card!

Sheri Gilson says:

Super cute! Love the yummy cupcake! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!