Sprinkle

Hello, bloggy friends – 3 matters of great importance today!!

First one – Happy Mail For Followers drawing  has been done – I used Random.org!!

Remember, each of my Happy Mail group members have a # assigned to them representing the order you Said YES to Happy Mail!!

And The WINNER is – Happy Mail Member # 15 Kymona Tracey

Congratulations to  Kymona!!! You can choose any on-line store to receive a $10 gift certificate to!!!!

Please email me ASAP so I can get that taken care of before tomorrow (March 11th)!!

Second one – I am having surgery tomorrow on March 11th!! Same-day, not supposed to be very complicated, so I am hoping for the best!! I probably will not be posting much until next week, IF I feel up to crafting by then!

But if I can, I will try to go hopping about the blog world, leaving comments and such!!

Third one –  I have a card to link up over at Inkspirational Challenges !!

It is for Challenge # 77 Sprinkle

Inkspirational Challenge #77

So Here is my card – It has Sprinkles in the background – lots and lots of them!!!

sprinklessig

A Happy colored Spring card made with a Sprinkly background!!

The way I did this background was with my brayer – I wrote ditto marks in 4 different colors directly onto my brayer – covering it all the way around and then I rolled my brayer onto a piece of glossy cardstock!! Fun, huh?!?

Thanks for coming by and please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow, if you will, send positive vibes my way and hope for the best!!!

I appreciate you all and treasure knowing you!!!

16 thoughts on “Sprinkle

Becca Cruger says:

Definitely cute and springy and oh-so-full of sprinkles! I can’t believe it’s almost the Easter season already! This year seems to be flying by.

Kymona says:

Yayyyyyy!!! That is totally awesome!! Thank you so much!! I’m emailing you now!! I will be praying for you tomorrow. Surgery is surgery to me, nothing minor about it! Your in my prayers and I hope for a speedy recovery!!! I love your card, creative with the sprinkles in the background.

Love the happy, spring colors on your card, Taunya. I do hope your surgery goes well and that you are back to crafting very, very soon. I will be thinking of you and sending you my very best healing vibes.

Wow, love all your sprinkles! Your card is adorable and so very Spring-like! It seems amazing that Easter is almost here. Best of luck with your surgery. You will definitely be in my thoughts! Hope you are back to feeling great really soon. Hugs!!

I love the sprinkly background! Hoping that your surgery goes well tomorrow!

Wonderful card–all spring and sweet. I hope that your surgery is successful, and I wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

This is so pretty!! I love that background. I need to try this!! I hope your surgery goes well tomorrow. No matter how minor it is, it is still not pleasant. Sending good vibes your way!!

Kara Lynne says:

Such a fun spring card! I love what you did with the brayer! I am going to pray for you right now that all goes well with your surgery and that you have a smooth recovery.

Oh dear! I’ve been away from my computer and just saw this! I hope you came through your surgery okay, and that it will help you feel much better. You must be getting so tired of your bed! Hugs and prayers dear friend. Please keep us posted!!!

Sprinkle splendid and spectacular, my friend! The little images nestled in the frames are darling, and the background…love it! So incredibly sweet! And it’s my pleasure to say: thank you so much for sharing your sprinkle-inspired gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
    Hugs and more hugs,
    ~c

Sorry to be a bit late in commenting. Your card is so sweet…love the wonderful sprinkles for the your spring card background, so fun and so cute too.

What a darling card, Taunya! I adore the fun spring colors and layout! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Carol S says:

Such a fun, fresh card Taunya and I love the little panels design. Rest up and get better now!
    Hugs
    Carol x

KMCorby says:

Hope your surgery went well. Get well soon!

Maarit says:

The background is so beautiful!

Ok…I did comment but unfortunately I did not read as well as I should have. Again, feel better and take it easy. Wish I lived closer so I could come over to help you out! Sending hugs!