CAS*ology – Basket

I am so glad you stopped by – Happy Mail for Followers Drawing to come – next Tuesday, March 10th!!!

If you are not currently on my Happy Mail list – come and check out what it is all about HERE!!

Always love to have new followers – and to read your comments!!!

Stamped and colored up this card on Friday for the CAS*ology challenge!!

I used a stamp set from the dollar store purchased eons ago but it was the basket I had to use!!

eggsbasketsig

It is for this challenge over at CAS*ology – Week 1 36 : Basket

Week 136 - Basket

Thanks for hopping by – hope your day is fabulous!!!

16 thoughts on “CAS*ology – Basket

Darnell says:

Sometimes a stamp from the dollar store is the PERFECT stamp for what you need and it feels really good when that happens! Your sweet Easter card is adorable, Taunya!! Hugs, Darnell

Pat (mspfd) says:

Very cute Easter card, Taunya! Don’t you just love when you finally use items in your stash that have been neglected.

Kara Lynne says:

Those eggs are wonderful and that little basket is so cute! Great card!

This is adorable!! I saw this challenge and could not think of what to use. Your use of that stamp is PERFECT. Really like your coloring and the pretty sequins you used. You are rocking the posts girl!! LOVE it!!!

I enjoy all of my dollar stamps! They are my faves for everyday cards to church members, etc. What a darling little basket! Your card turned out so cute – gotta love pretty Easter eggs! Hugs…

Just too darn cute and so sweet. I love your fabulous collection of festive Easter eggs ready to be put into your beautiful basket, just so fun. I have to agree with Darnell, dollar store stamps can be so fun. I Have a basket filled with those stamps sitting on my desk, so it is nice to know I am in very good company. Enjoy your week…sending hugs your way.

I love that you found such cute stamps in the Dollar Store! I need to look there more often. Sweet card!

So cute Tanya, love those eggs! Thank you for sharing this week at CASology!

So glad I hopped on by so I could see this sweet card. Easter will be here before we know it and all of the egg hunts along with it. Even at almost 14, Alexa has asked for an egg hunt this year. Makes this momma happy. :)

Carol S says:

Such a cute Easter card Taunya and that sweet basket would be perfect for egg collecting!
    Hugs
    Carol x

• 10.1

This is so very sweet. I cannot believe that is a dollar stamp. The basket is adorable, and you have a wonderful selection of eggs to go in it.

Loving those cute eggs, what a sweet card!

Becca Cruger says:

Well this is an Easter card worth hunting for!! The side panel of colorful eggs is so charming!! I can’t wait to hide baskets this year. I’m just a big kid at heart. :)

First: making sure that the hugs, positive vibes and prayers made their way to you and that you’re feeling ever so much better. Remember: take in allllll the spoiling and pampering you can *grin*! Your Easter eggs and basket card: A-DOR-A-BLE! Sometimes those inexpensive little finds are perfect! As for the eggs: I’ve decided they’re filled with chocolate inside…yum! Yet again, your inspiration delights!
    Hugs, sweet Taunya!
    ~c

SUPER sweet, Taunya! I adore the fun sprinkling of sequins and darling basket image! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Virginia Lu says:

Delightful design, Taunya! I love the composition and how you used the images! I hope you are on the mend. Always a delight to have you stopping by my blog! xo