You’ve Got Mail!!!

As promised – here is the third card I made for my lesson on “Having Joy”!

It was made using the Banner Punch from SU! and a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Happy Mail!!

Before you feel super impressed of the coloring I did of 42 of these, just know that I started coloring these back in October for another project that never came to fruition!!  I have used her on a few other projects – maybe you will recognize her!!

happymailsig

Well, there  you are – you have now seen the trio of cards I shared with my Women’s Group at Church!!

I will be back at 5 today to sneak a card into the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop – I have to get it posted before tonight!!

I am so glad you stopped by – Happy Mail for Followers Drawing to come – next Tuesday, March 10th!!!

If you are not currently on my Happy Mail list – come and check out what it is all about HERE!!

Always love to have new followers – and to read your comments!!!

A Happy & Beautiful day is what I wish for you!!!

8 thoughts on “You’ve Got Mail!!!

Oh my…she is a cutie patootie! I’m still impressed that you colored 42 of these. Very impressed! I’m sure your church ladies can’t wait for another lesson led by you, dear friend! Beautifully done!

Taunya…wow you colored 42 of these! I am so impressed, you totally rock! What a fabulous card too, so so sweet.

This is adorable!! Your coloring is fabulous. But 42? WOW!! I cannot even color two images the same without yawning but 42? You are impressive!!! How sweet that you are teaching your church ladies all these fun techniques. Then you have people to create with!!

Coloring 42 of these is an amazing accomplishment. What a sweet image. I can only imagine how pleased the ladies were with these.

Oh, my. This little girl is just too adorable, and perfectly colored.

Becca Cruger says:

Wait – did I read that right?! You did 42 of these?! If that is the case, girllllllll how do you not have permanent coloring cramp! OUCH! This is super cute and oh-so-sweet! I’m sure whoever gets one of them will have a big ol grin on their face.

Gasp…another set of 42 works of art, that I know brightened the day and sparked mega-watt smiles from those who received them! Your commitment to spreading joy is so refreshing and today, when I’m feeling gloomy gus-like (no reason, just because), your Happy Mail sees the clouds surrounding ‘poor me’ lifting and the sun peeking out. Adorable…and oh, the patience you have in creating so many! Again, in awe…

This is such a cute image and so sweetly colored, love the purple panel to anchor her too!