YOU Brighten My Day

I spent the day purging papers and things from my bedroom yesterday – got so caught up in it, that by the time I thought about posting, I was tired and so ready for bed!!!

I promised to show you the other cards I made for the class I taught about “Having Joy” – this is # 2 of the 3!!

brightendaysig

Ir was so fun to make this card – we made an assembly line so my family could help me make 42 of these!!

We used the My Favorite Things Lightbulb die and the matching stamp set for the sentiment!!

My 19 yr old son, my 15 yr old daughter and my husband helped me – we cranked the tunes and just spent a Friday night making this card – over and over!!! So much fun – made such great memories that night!!!

Then the next day my family helped me crank out card # 3 – I will pop in tomorrow and share that one!!!

I want YOU to know how much you BRIGHTEN my day with your comments and visits – fills my heart to overflowing!!

Please know how much I value YOU and Have a Beautiful Day!!!!

11 thoughts on “YOU Brighten My Day

Your family is the BOMB!!!! How wonderful that you got the whole gang to help you make a bazillion of these cards. I love it!!!
    oh, I love the card too. hugs, :)

This is so cute! Love that your family helped!! That’s awesome!

Wonderful fun card! And lucky you to have a crew to help you out!

Another amazing card, Taunya! And again, FORTY TWO!?!?! Gee whiz, girl, I’m tired just thinking about that! I’d so love to read your program material that you taught at this class! Sound wonderful! Hugs…

Fun, fabulous card, Taunya! What an awesome family you have, but I’m sure you already know that. I can almost hear the stories that will be told decades from now about how you all made cards together.

What a wonderful card to brighten someone’s day. I love the idea of your family working with you to make a whole batch of these.

Darnell says:

Wow, Taunya, awesome card, awesome design for mass production, and awesome family to help you put them all together!!! You are blessed and you spread blessings wherever you go!! Hugs, Darnell

Marlena M says:

What a precious family you have! Your card is delightful 😉

Oh my…another wonderful creation that you made 42 of, you are just amazing Taunya. How fun to have your family help you too! They really love you and your fabulous cards.

Pat (mspfd) says:

What a cool design. What a fun card, Taunya!

This is beautiful!! I love the design and the colors you used. How nice that your family helped you. My daughter has NO INTEREST in crafting what so ever. It is so sad!!! What did you used for the bottom of the lightbulb Tanya? It looks so cool and so REAL. Really fun design!!