CAS(E) This Sketch # 112 / 12 Kits of Occasion – last card

As promised yesterday I am popping in with the 7th card I made with the 12 Kits of Occasion for the Bye, Bye Birdie February ’15 post!

I designed this card to fit this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

CTS_Sketch_112

And here is the card I created for CTS # 112

kitthankyousig

It was fun, easy and simple!!

Thanks for looking and I will see you all again very soon!!!

Have a Beautiful & Creative Day!!!!

16 thoughts on “CAS(E) This Sketch # 112 / 12 Kits of Occasion – last card

What a wonderful kit that you were so blessed to create with, Taunya! Another absolutely delightful card! I love, love, love all those tiny birds that you have been creating with – they are just so sweet. The patterned papers all coordinate so beautifully! Well done, my friend! Happy Monday!

This is so beautiful, so fresh and so pretty, Taunya! Love the softness of the script sentiment and the sweet bird sitting atop the paper!

Barb Ghig says:

I love your take on the sketch, Taunya! Such pretty papers and I love that you added the sweet bird! Very pretty card!

This is so pretty!! I love the colors you used, as well as the font the Thank you is in. The bird is the icing on the cake. Such a fabulous card. Great take on the sketch.

I’m loving the font of your Thank You die-cut. Was this die-cut included in the kit? That little bird is a perfect accent, too. Love it all!

I love the font on those words and that sweet bird, great card!

Monika/buzsy says:

Oh, how pretty. Love the sweet little bird. Beautiful paper!

very very pretty! love the two papers together!

Oh, I love how you used the kit supplies for this challenge! Your card is gorgeous! I’m glad you are finding uses for the paper. I really fell in love with that little 6×6 pad. I rarely like all the patterns in any pad but these were pretty great!

Colors can be so deceiving on the web, but I love the matching teal sentiment to your pattern papers. I think you did a great job with all the cards you made from one kit. Way to go girl!!! hugs, :)

Oh, this is fantastic. Love how you were able to use that pretty patterned paper and the sketch.

Leigh Penner says:

Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

You need to add ‘ and fabulous’ to your string of fun, easy and simple! A charming take on the sketch and another delightful showcase of your kit ingredients! I wouldn’t have a clue as to how to maximize the bird images, but you…nothing short of stellar! Another card of yours to adore!!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Awesome CAS design. Pretty colors and wonderful die cuts.

Hi Taunya, I just wanted to pop on by and thank you so much for the lovely comments you left me the other day. So nice to know that someone else likes my cards and yes, I do ‘get around’ a lot with so many challenges that I join. I’ve been extremely lucky to have been named the winner for a few which is still unbelievable for me. Funnily enough we must travel in the same circles because I see your cards too and especially love seeing the wonderful comments you leave for people. Its always nice to spread some love around and your extra good at doing that. Its people like you that have made me feel very welcome in this blogging community and keep me going with my crafting. Thank you so much!

Taunya…this is just so sweet. I love the pretty colors you used and that adorable little bird, just the perfect touch to your card. Hope you are doing well. Sending hugs your way.