2 More Cards for Challenges

My first card for this post is going to Loves Rubberstamps Challenge

# 140 Use Ribbon &/Or Lace

I put on a ribbon and the background stamp I used from SU! is called Victorian lace!!

Here is my card –

fromheartsig

The second card is going over to Addicted to Stamps – challenge     It is # 133 Holiday

It is a Happy Easter/Springtime card made using an old SU! set  – Spring Fling:

happyspringsig

Since I crumpled and distressed the edge of the card I am going to also link this card up over at Addicted to CAS – challenge # 58 Distress

ATCAS - code word distress

My third post of the day is done and I made it into 3 more challenges!!! Yippee!!!

Thanks for your support and encouragement!!

Hope your day is lovely!!!

20 thoughts on “2 More Cards for Challenges

Love your spring / festive card of happiness! :)

Bonnie says:

Two beautiful cards, Taunya! Love that crumpled, distressed edge! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Lovely creations, Taunya! Love the soft colors.

Fabulous cards, Taunya! Love the lace with that adorable image–so sweet!

Wow! Three posts in one day! I’m amazed at all you have accomplished for the crafting world today. Thanks for all the fabulous inspiration.

Girl, you are rockin the challenges! Another great post…love your creations! Hugs…

so so sweet…love that you used some older stamps. I always love pulling out those oldies but goodies, they are almost like new right? And what a fabulous card you made too…just so adorable. Hope your day was a fun one…

Your cards are wonderful. And, congratulations on doing so well with your blogging!

Dangina says:

Such a gorgeous design! That is such an awesome background stamp! Thanks for joining Loves Rubber Stamps!

Lydia says:

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Julie B says:

Such pretty n spring colours on your spring card, can’t wait for the hedgerows to be full of pink and white blossom.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

*Vicki* says:

These are both really adorable creations!! I remember these SU! stamps and I love that you are using them here!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles – *Vicki*-DT member

oldpunca says:

Wonderful spring cards dear Taunya. I like the colours on both cards. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.. :-)
    Have a nice day, Sonja

Anita says:

Two great cards. I love your pretty muted shades on your Spring card paired with the crumpled technique. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

abusybee says:

These are such sweet spring projects!! I wish it would stay winter all year long here! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

The font of your “Happy Spring” card has a happy spring about it, and adding that darling little bloom makes for whimsy wonderful! Your first card: another sheer delight! How cute is that image! Seeing your creativity makes my heart grow a zillion times in size! Simply awesome, sweet friend!

Becca Cruger says:

OH that background is just elegant and gorgeous! I am in love with that Victorian feel. And the inventiveness of your second little pull out pocket?! You are a genius, my friend!

You are doing fabulous on keeping up your blog. I so need a lesson from you!! Love these two cards. I LOVE the Victorian Lace background on the first card. I do believe I own this stamp. This was one of the first background stamps I bought from Stampin Up!! The second card is such a cute design with that little tag. I love the torn paper edge. Great takes on the challenges!!

Joanna Harty says:

Great cards! And great job making all those posts in one day! I barely have the time to make three post a week. :-) Thanks for sharing your talent with us over at ATCAS!

Tenia Nelson says:

What super cute cards!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!