2 Cards for Challenges

I am going to post 2 cards right now that I made for challenges and then post the other two around 5 pm!

The first card I made is for 2 challenges:

hearttriosig

This card is going to these two challenges –

# 1 Virginia’s View Challenge  – # 13 All Things Embossed  Those fun swirly hearts are embossed with white embossing powder on the vellum and then colored in on the back with a pink marker!!! All sets are from SU!  – not sure of names or sets

all things embossed

# 2 Loves Rubberstamps Challenge# 140 Use Ribbon &/Or Lace The pink grosgrain ribbon from SU! that I have tied around the card makes this a perfect fit!!!

My second card is this one for one challenge:

applesframesig

My son’s school teacher is on Wednesday so I made this for him to give to her!!

I am linking it up over at Alphabet Challenge Blog  – *A for Apples* challenge  This card is full of apples in the frame and the focal point!! All stamps are also from SU! – an alphabet stamp set, a set called Seasonal Solids and another called Elementary Days!

I am so excited to have this be my second post of the day!! And in order to meet a couple more challenges I will be doing a third post for today!! Hope ya’ll can handle it!!

That is a record for me!!

Hope you will make something BEAUTIFUL today to show someone you care!!!

Thanks for coming by!!!

14 thoughts on “2 Cards for Challenges

Great cards, but I especially love the apple card. Your design is so “teacher-perfect!” I bet your son was really proud to give it to his teacher.

Great cards! I love the torn paper on the first and those great apples on the second, I love teacher cards!

Love the colors on your first card– the white embossing looks wonderful! Fun design on your apple card–I’m sure your son’s teacher will love it!

PaperDaisies says:

What a great selection of cards. I love both equally. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Love both of these. Especially love the hearts on the first card. They are so very pretty.

Love the torn vellum on your first card. Your sons teacher will appreciate the handmade card, for sure! So many posts from you in one day is just goodness overload.!!! Hugs, :)

How did I miss this post? Silly me! You know, I simply MUST drag out all of my vellum – can’t believe it’s come back! That was one of the first things I created with many moons ago. Your cards are so sweet – great job on both!

My heart’s pitter-pattering over the lovely sweetness infused in your first card. Those hearts are utterly delightful! The apple card for your son’s teacher makes the grade in my books; as in A++++++++++++++! Not only is it ever-so pretty, but talk about heart-warming and thoughtful! She’ll be thrilled to receive this ‘specially made for you’ card! I’d love to see her face when your son proudly passes it to her and announces, “My mom made this.” Precious, for sure! Yet again, your ‘spreading joy’ by making beautiful things goal is achieved; yet again, you have me beaming!

Tammy says:

Both cards are beautiful, I love the apple card and the fun design! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

Two posts in one day? You are rockin’ it girl!!! I love the white embossing with the pink on the first card. That second card is so cute with the little apples. Such a thoughtful teacher gift.

Virginia Lu says:

BOTH cards are lovely, Taunya! I adore the simplicity of your design on your first card! The torn edges are really fabulous! GREAT job on the composition, too! Your apple-themed card for teacher will delight ANY teacher! Thanks also for your praises! You are one fabulous lady with a huge heart! We (HEART) you! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge!

So pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Pat says:

Lovely card, great colours, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

oh my…2 amazing and fabulous cards my sweet friend. I love your wonderful designs and your hearts are just so sweet. Your teacher card is just adorable…so sweet and I am sure she loved getting a hand made card, just so so sweet.