CAS*ology – Week 135: Mini

I am playing with a challenge over at the CAS*ology blog today!

It is Week # 135 – Mini

Week 135 - Mini

With that cue word I decided to make a card with a “mini” card on the front of it!

I used Nice & Easy notes – a long time favorite SU! set and some pretty white ribbon to create this card:

minicardgws

I used some pretty light purple cardstock  measuring 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 as my card base and my mini card measures 2 3/4 by 4 that became 2 3/4 by 2 when I folded that piece in half!!! Used SU! markers that matched the papers and colored the image a little bit. I think is soothing and soft!!!

I decided to also join the challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenges – where the challenge is #140 Use Ribbon &/or Lace – I think the use of that lovely white ribbon helps this card meet that one!!

So happy you stopped by to see my fun card!! Have a Happy, Beautiful Day!!

16 thoughts on “CAS*ology – Week 135: Mini

Kymona says:

Hey Taunya!! Glad to see you here with us. Your card is super cute. It would cheer me up if I were sick. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

Love your little card on a card, Taunya! I’m going to try to remember this one. It’s a neat idea.

Taunya…this is just so so sweet and the perfect little pick my up when someone is under the weather. Just so adorable my sweet friend.

Love your mini with a mini. So very darling. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week. Hope to see you back here again soon.

Gillian R says:

A super sweet CAS card and perfectly coloured. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

This is too cute, Taunya! LOVE the purple and yellow combo! And that bow rocks! HUGS and have a great week, friend! :) Mynn xx

What a fun idea this is! I need to store this in my memory bank. Sometimes I feel my cards get so boring! This is a wonderful card, and the recipient will be lucky to find it in the mail run! Hugs, and happy Monday! The sun is actually out here, so I may happy dance today :)

Pat (mspfd) says:

Perfect CAS get well that will bring lots of smiles.

Barb Ghig says:

Beautiful coloring and I love how you added the bow! Lovely CAS card, Taunya!

Ardyth says:

Wow, I remember that stamp set! I love the soft colours you’ve chosen! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

What a sweet mini on a mini!! I have this stamp too. It brings back memories!! Now I am going to have to see if I can find it in my collection. Really like the soft coloring you did on the pill bottle. So, so pretty.

What a charming card–sure to cheer up someone who is under the weather! Love the pretty ribbon too!

PaperDaisies says:

Such a pretty card. Great job.Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Such an adorable idea to use a mini card on top of a standard card. The medicine bottle is wayyy cute with it’s heart shaped pills. Your sheer ribbon is the bomb with that perfectly tied bow! hugs, :)

Mini image with maximum impact, my friend! That little bottle of ‘love’ hearts is simply adorable and yes, the ‘essence’ of it works: I’m smiling brightly at seeing this cutie! Sweetness, plus!

Oh this is so sweet. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!