The 12 Kits of Occasions – February Guest Designer

At the beginning or February I was lucky and fortunate enough to win a Guest Designer spot on The 12 Kits of Occasions Blog!!

Super excited – the sweet and fabulous Sharron  (her blog is On Papillon Wings) sent me the kit and I had so much fun playing with it!!

I made 7 cards!! One of which is being featured on the 12 Kits blog today – here is the link for the Bye, Bye Birdie – February ’15 post!!

In this post I will start with the card featured over at the 12 Kits blog – I will then share 5 more cards I made, saving the 7th one for a post on Sunday that is also going to CAS(E) this Sketch!!

Here is my first card:

kitenjoysig

The Products were supplied by the Hostess Sharron!! Designer paper is Prima -“Free Spirit”, the diecuts, stamped images and embellishments are from various companies – if you have specific questions about something on one of my cards just leave me a comment and I will get back to you with an answer!!!

Alright, here goes with the rest of them  – Card # 2

kitsmilesig

Card # 3

kitthinkingofyousig

Card # 4

kithellosig

Card # 5

kit lovesig

And Card # 6

kitwellwishessig

I guess you noticed a theme throughout all these cards – they all involve a bird!!

That was the theme for this month!!

I would like to thank Sharron and all the other fine folks over at 12 Kits of Occasion!! This was a wonderful and fun opportunity!!

Thanks for coming by – if you are new to my blog, please leave me a comment and then I will come and visit you too!!

Also, if you are interested, I do send Happy Mail to my readers and followers – if you would like to join or want more info on that, click here!!

Have a Beautiful Weekend!!!

22 thoughts on “The 12 Kits of Occasions – February Guest Designer

Great cards! You’ve got me excited for Spring with your pretty designs and little birds.

Oh my word, Taunya! I am smitten by all of the sweet little birds in this post! Congratulations on your guest spot – they are so lucky to have you! I would have a difficult time choosing a favorite here! Gosh, I love the long legged sweeties, but the colors and layout of the first card are so warm and pretty. Sigh…glad I don’t have to make a choice! Now I’m off to check Sharron’s site out! It’s a new one to me :-) Hugs!

Hi Taunya! Congrats on your win ! We are so happy you could join us this month. You sure made some wonderful cards, I love each one. I made seven too and could have kept on going. I need to change your link on my blog.

Darnell says:

Congratulations on being the Guest Designer for this 12 Kits edition, Taunya! They lucked out with you! Each of your sweet bird designs is utterly lovely and CASEable!! Well done, my friend! Hugs, Darnell

Michele F says:

Hi Taunya!!! Congrats and just love what you’ve done here… oh my gosh, you may know I’d just love all that grey, right? So, so beautiful, and awfully fun to ‘play cards’ together!!!
    =] Michele

Beautiful job, Taunya! I am so happy you were able to join us this month. Love all your sweet cards! They’re all just gorgeous! I’ve really enjoyed seeing how you used the papers and die cuts. That’s one of the best things about the 12 Kits group–seeing how differently we each use the supplies. Thanks again–hugs, Sharron

Pat (mspfd) says:

lovely array of cards! Each and every design is wonderful. Love all the die cuts.

Taunya–I have to say that I was so excited when I heard that you won the Guest Designer spot with us this month–I just knew you would love it so much and have such a wonderful time playing with our kit. Your projects are so beautiful, each and every one of them. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this month.

Taunya….Love each and everyone of your cards! I was just over the moon excited when I saw that you won the guest designer spot with us at 12 Kits and I knew you would totally rock this kit. So happy to see that you had a blast with your kit. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

These cards are STUNNING!! I love the bird theme. How do I pick a favorite of these? I like the colors on card #1, but the window design on card #3. The little birds on card #4 are too fun. See? I am having a hard time. Each card has small details that I am stuck on so it is so hard to pick!! Congratulations on being a guest designer over at Kits of Occassion. You ROCKED it!!

What a great set of cards! Really loving all the wonderful die cuts that are in the kit this month, you really showed them off!

Jeanne J. says:

Oh wow Taunya! You made so many wonderful cards! I love your style and how you mixed the elements – papers and images! They all have a wonderful pop of color and are going to make someone really happy! I’m glad you joined us this month!!

jeni allen says:

OH, I have finally found you!!! I have had a hard time finding your blog!! I LOVE the love you leave me and wanted to do the same to you!!:) these are super fun cards!! Thanks so much for the love!!!

Jill says:

These are all so cute and creative!

So glad you could join us this month, Taunya! You sure rocked your birdie die cuts! I love the little scenes you created, specially the “love birds” on the leafy branch and the sweet pair on the lattice. The thinking of you card is my fave of all, gorgeous layout!

LOVE all of your designs!!! They got better and better as I scrolled down! :)
    Congrats on your Guest Designer spot! So proud for u!!!
    Crafty hugs!!!

Lindsey says:

You did such a beautiful job with this kit! I’m so happy you could join us this month. These are all so amazing! I especially love how you used that neat kraft die cut to anchor the birds on your last card. Brilliant design, and I’m excited that I have the leftover supplies to CASE you. :)

Tanya you made so many lovely cards with Sharron’s kit. Wasn’t it a fabulous kit and I bet you have enough birds now to keep you going for a long time. We were so happy to have you join us this month as our guest.

Very nice collection of cards! I love all the pretty details!

These are all fabulous, Taunya!!! LOVE the fun dies and images! Gorgeous work, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Yay you for being selected as a Guest Designer. You did them proud. The card with the birds that have such long legs…too adorable! hugs, :)

Wildly cheering and applauding the magic you’ve worked with this kit – and I’m still in happy-dancing glee that YOU were selected as the winner to join the team! Talk about being a star player with these bird-themed delights! I refuse to pick a favourite, because they’re all outstanding! The long-legged birdies though: you’ve used them masterfully, creating one of the prettiest cards I’ve seen using them! Tweet, tweet post…er, sweet, sweet post *grin* Winging off to see what’s next (tee hee!)