Stenciling & Blending Challenges – Card 2

Shh!! The girls are napping – so I am rushing in with one more card for 2 challenges!!

Here is my card:

stencilsig

Using the same stencil as before I created another masculine birthday card!!!

It is going to these two challenges:

# 1 One – Layer Simplicity ChallengeOLS13: You Blend! Since I blended, and sponged on the colors I think this fits!!!

# 2 Craft Stamper Magazine – Take It Make It Challenge: February (Stenciling) This card is ALL ABOUT the stenciling!!

So sorry about the super quick post but the cute girlies will be awake soon and ready for some more Nana time!!

Thank you for dropping by and I will see you all again SOON!!!

19 thoughts on “Stenciling & Blending Challenges – Card 2

Another masterpiece by Taunya! Now, I really MUST get those stencils out! What a great card – love all of the designs and colors. Happy, happy, happy creation! Thanks for sharing :)

Pat (mspfd) says:

Very cool. Love the colors and composition.

Linda W says:

Love this! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge ….. good luck! Linda xx

This is so fun!! I love how you are using the stencils on this. I am going to have to search for these. Awesome card!!

I really have to be a little more “free-flowing” when I’m using my stencils. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Becca Cruger says:

Oooo! Love the bright colors!

Sid says:

Taunya, I love your card, so contemporary !

This is fantastic. Love the colors and all those different images.

You are so talented when it comes to using your inks, Taunya! I love this stenciled look. Makes me think of mixed media. Awesome job, my crafty friend! :)

Tracy says:

Great take in the challenge, thank you for joining us for Craft Stampers Take it Make it challenge xoxox

Michele F says:

Here you are!!! It has taken me quite some time to figure out how to get to your blog page… that silly Google+ should be easier than it is! Just wanted to stop by to say hello, love your creations, and love that you stop by on occasion for a visit, Taunya! AND I can’t wait to see you “you know where” for “you know what!” Yay!!
    =] Michele

Carol S says:

What a great mix of stamps and colours Taunya and such a great masculine card!
    Have a great weekend, and enjoy your time with the little ones.
    Hugs
    Carol x

Another fabulous card! These colors have so much energy and give the card a totally different vibe from your blue card. What a fun variation using the same stamps!! Thanks again for playing along with the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge!

Darnell says:

Hello, sweet girl, I finally had a few minutes to come over and see what you’ve posted while away being Nana and I have really loved my visit! You are doing way more great cards and posts than I thought you would be able to manage. You have a ton of stamina and energy, girl! I especially loved what you kids did for the parents’ doors!! Have fun and continue to enjoy every moment of your visit!! Hugs, Darnell

Love layered stenciling, this is perfect!

Miss Taunya…so sorry to be late in getting this comment to you. This is one fabulous card! I love your sweet design and use of stencils, just amazing. Hope your weekend was s fun one!

LOVE it! The colors are so fun and the patterns you used look perfect together! How awesome! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Love it!!! What a great manly card!! You have perfected the one layer!!! Hugs, :)

More magic with the stenciling/blending; in fact, I think you’re rocking the ‘collage’ look incredibly well! I don’t quite have a handle on how to combine images as you’ve done, but with you as inspiration, I’m going to give it a try! Another head-turning ‘manly man’ card!!