Simply Create Too: Challenge # 79 – Anything Goes

Hi There and welcome to my blog!!!

I created the following card as my Design Team assignment for Simply Create Too‘s challenge # 79 – Anything Goes! You still have time as the challenge does not end until February 26, 2015 – So please come join us!!!

yellow happy mail sig

As I made this card I decided to use it to share with my Women’s group at Church!! I taught a lesson on “Having JOY” last Sunday!  As part of my lesson I stressed the importance of sharing JOY once you have it – and of course I told them they could do that by writing and sending Happy Mail!! There are approximately 40 women in the group so I made 42 each of 3 cards – This is the first one I am showing you, the other 2 will follow soon!!  I bet you are just dying with anticipation!!! hehe 😉

I so appreciate when you all stop by!! Leave me a little note so I know you were here!!

Have a Beautiful Day and send some Happy Mail if you can!!!

10 thoughts on “Simply Create Too: Challenge # 79 – Anything Goes

You are such a generous and joyful person, Taunya! So kind of you to make these cards for the members of your women’s group. I imagine they were duly impressed with your crafting skills and your loving heart!

FABulous…just fabulous. This is one card filled to the brim with happy mail of it’s own. Love it! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family! Enjoy your weekend.

Cheryl said what I was thinking. Taunya, you are one of the sweetest folks I know. I so wish I could have been in that lesson and heard it all! If you have a written copy, I’d love to read it sometime! Back to your card…what a fun creation! I can’t believe you made that many! You rock! Have a good evening!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

This turned out darling–I am in love with this stamp set. I have it too and I find myself turning to it over and over again. So fun hearing you talk about spreading joy–There is no one more qualified to inspire others to do this than you. :)

Who doesn’t love Happy Mail?!? This is darling with those tiny envelopes! Ack…I think they are patterned paper…so have to use this idea in the future. :)

This is adorable!! I bought this stamp set too and now I cannot wait to use it. Love the envelopes stamped on the patterned paper and the tilted panel on the card. Such a nice card!!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

This is SOOO cute. I know they loved them Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

What a wonderful CAS card! Love the piecing and placement of those cute envelopes!

My sweet friend! I’ve fallen abysmally behind in commenting; a combination of travels, extra work (grrr…) and sheer disorganization! I’m remedying that immediately by dedicating time to adding words to the oohs and ahhs that all your recent creations have received! Now, did I read correctly that you made 42 (FORTY-TWO?) of these gorgeous happy mail cards for your group – and repeated the performance not once, but twice, with two difference cards? In awe at your perseverance and creativity, not to mention putting ‘joy’ into concrete action! I can’t think of anyone better to give lessons on joy…something you bring to my life every single day! Whether it’s one of your phenomenally warm comments on my blog, or just ‘thinking of you’, you’re a breath of fresh air and a ray of sunshine! Off to applaud what’s next!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I missed this one! It’s adorable! Bright happy colors and a great CAS design. Perfect!