LOVE with a button

I am in Arizona with my grandbabies but here is a card I made before leaving:

loveyoubuttonsig

I made it for the following challenges:

# 1 The Mixed Media Card Challenge Challenge # 8 {Love}

# 2 House of Cards Challenge February Challenge: LOVE

To make this card I used red and white squares sized 3/4″ – I embossed in white the letters – L, V, E on the red squares and then I stitched a red heart button on the white square!! Fun card to make and very easy!!!

Well, I need to be off to play with the girlies and I will be back really soon with another card I made before I left Utah!!

Thanks for being a loyal friend and follower!!

Love to you all and see you soon!!

17 thoughts on “LOVE with a button

Pat (mspfd) says:

Taunya, this is a clever, fun CAS design. Enjoy the time with your grandbabies!

I’m certainly a bit (okay a LOT) jealous of your time with grandbabies!!! AND that you are in a nice warm place! Wind chill here today puts us at -1, and with 8-10″ of snow on the ground, and more on the way, it’s going to be that way a while. Taunya, your card, as always, makes me smile! What a happy little creation! Love it! Speaking of love, be sure to enter it in the challenge at Great Impressions – theme is Love, Love, Love!!! Hugs…enjoy those babies!

Becca Cruger says:

Oh it’s adorable! That button just makes the whole thing! I want to say that I got a very special card in the mail yesterday – it made me grin from ear to ear!!! Thank you, my friend.

I hope you’re having a super wonderful time with your grandbabies, Taunya! They’re always good for the soul (and a good night’s sleep, LOL). I am loving this card, with the button standing in for the “o” (how clever!) and the classic Valentine’s Day color. So, so pretty!

This is wonderful! Love the CAS style and the squares!
    Debbie

Taunya, this design totally rocks! I LOVE the fun button and your created sentiment is very creative! Have fun with your grandchildren! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

I like the clean and simple design of this one, Taunya. That heart button is so cute, too!

Monika Reeck says:

Agree with you easy to made and look lovely on that red and white color….and we can repeated again if we need mass product (am I right? :) )
    lovely CAS design you made Taunya
    Thanks for sharing with us at HOC this month
    big hugs, Monika (DT Member)

Oh my, what lucky grandkids to have their ultra-fantastic, sweetest-grandma in the WHOLE world visiting them! I can just imagine all the spoiling and pampering going on, the mega-watt smiles, the oodles upon oodles of big, squishy hugs and the abundance to smoochy kisses! Excited for you (plus you’re somewhere warm and beautiful) As for your card: so charming! Happy making in every way! I’m visiting my mom right now (so many whirlwind trips of late) but my husband told me that a card arrived from YOU! I’m soooo grateful you think of me – and once I get my act together (feeling stretched in every direction…not sure why, just ‘feel’ that way), rest assured I’ll be sending one (or several *grin*) your way! I’ve asked him to pack it when he comes tomorrow (we’re heading back on Saturday), because I. can. not. wait. to see it! I already LOVE it!
    Hugs galore,
    ~c

linda says:

very creative! i love the look of the tile letters and the button in between! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at house of cards.
    linda

Donna Nuce says:

Sweet CAS card! I especially love the button! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

Ok, now I am the one that is a bit behind in commenting…so sorry. This is just so sweet. I love your row of adorable hearts, so cute. And perfect for any sweetie!

Taunya, your card is so pretty – like that you switched the contrast on the “O” – very creative! Thanks so much for linking up with us at HOC! Hugs, Cornelia

I hope you are having a fabulous time with the grand babies! It is always fun to go visit and play.

I love this pretty card you created. The little blocks are so fun and I like the stitched heart. Great design!!

Well how stinkin’ cute is this? I love the idea of a button for the missing letter and how you used the opposite colors too. Will have to CASE this in the future. hugs, :)

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Have fun with those sweet girls.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Darling! So sweet, love the button for the o!