Inkspirational: Rose & a Happy Mail winner for February

Alrighty, It is time for me to announce the Happy Mail winner for February – an explanation and reminder of what this is about is here!!

Random.org picked Happy Mail Follower #4 – Mynnette Kitchen

Mynn – send me an email letting me know where you would like a $10 gift certificate to – can include on-line stores!!

Email is daisiesgirl at gmail dot com

I am hurrying to get my card entered in over at Inkspirational Challenges

Challenge # 75: Rose Colours

Inkspirational Challenge #75

And here is my card:

bemyvalentinesig

It qualifies since I used Rose Red, and Rose Romance inks and cardstock from Stampin’ Up!

I used, again, 2 oldie stamp sets – Love always and Little Shapes also from SU!

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look!!

Remember to leave a comment cuz they sure do make me smile!!!!

Happy Valentines Day to you all!!!

14 thoughts on “Inkspirational: Rose & a Happy Mail winner for February

Hooray for Mynn!!! How exciting! What a delightful card you’re sharing today, Taunya! Your colors are perfect for the challenge, and I love your use of those sweet little hearts and flowery flourishes – wonderful Valentine’s Day card for someone special. Thank you for always inspiring!!! Hugs…

Such a pretty card. Reminds me of a pretty and cozy quilt.

I LOVE this pretty pink card, Taunya! I love the quilt feel–those images are so fun! Thanks for the gift card! I’ll be emailing you directly! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

This card is SOOOO pretty! Love how you used those stamps. The receiver of this card will definitely feel loved.

This is just so pretty. And so sweet too. Love your sweet patch work of roses, just so beautiful. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Valentine’s Day!

This is so cute! Love the checkered background! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
    Debbie

Shauna says:

What a lovely card! I like the patch work feel/look. Great use of different stamps for each of the blocks and a wonderful use of the rose colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    – Shauna

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Such a sweet card! I hope you have the best Valentine’s Day ever! :)

Love this sweet card, what a wonderful quilted look!

Marina says:

Such a lovely unfussy design and perfect tones of colour.Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Hey I recognize that sweet card. tee hee hee. And I must say it looks even prettier in person, too, Thanks so much for sending it. It really made my day.
    Crafty hugs,