L.O.V.E. in Red, White & Pink

I made this fun valentine for some ladies that I visit in my neighborhood!

I am excited because it meets 5 challenges!!

Here is my card:

rwplovesig

The 3 Challenges that I entered were:

1 – Loves Rubber Stamps – Challenge # 138 – Show me some Red  I think it is safe to say that there is some red on my card!!

2 – Get Creative Challenges – Challenge # 8 Color challenge using Red, White & Pink And, yes, there is Red, White and Pink on my fun valentine!!

GCC Banner

3 – House of Cards –  February Challenge L.O.V.E.  Love is definitely a part of this card!!

LOVE

4 – CASology Week 133: LOVE  And – this card is all about love!!

Week 133 - Love

5 – AAA CardsGame 32: Love, Love, Love Do you feel the love in this card??

Game32

I made this card using another oldie but a goodie called “Love in the Air” by Stampin’ Up!! I used pink and red inks also from SU! I think the sweet ladies I share this with will like it – especially if I add a caring note to the inside!!

Thanks for stopping by – hopefully things will just continue to get better for me!! I am off to Arizona next Monday with my 15 year old daughter to see my son, his wife and their three adorable, beautiful daughters!! I will be there for 10 days – I am trying to create ahead so I can do posts from there!! Have laptop, will travel!!! I will be in charge for  5 of the days I am there so wish me luck!!!

I appreciate so much your visits and your comments literally make my day brighter!!!

Hope to visit you again very soon!!

24 thoughts on “L.O.V.E. in Red, White & Pink

Have fun in Arizona, Taunya! I love your Valentine card, and I am certain the ladies who receive it will love it, too. So sweet of you to remember them with this pretty card. I hope you’ll share some of your Arizona adventures on your blog. It’s always fun to have a little peek into the lives of fellow paper crafters.

Taunya…you must be feeling so much better. What a sweet card. I love your fun design and you gotta love those older stamp sets, they are so fun to pull out. Wishing you a safe trip to Arizona, enjoy your time with your family. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative.

This is super darling, Taunya! LOVE the fun CAS layout and I adore the little heart tags! Have a wonderful trip! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Sweet card. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

blankina says:

A this card is sweet and simple, love the hearts with the letters..
    glad you have joined our add some red challenge at Loves Rubberstamps this week!
    Hugs Blankina

blankina says:

What a sweet and simple card, love the little hearts with the letters,
    Hugs Blankina

Taunya, your neighborhood ladies are so lucky! We live in a rural area, and there really aren’t neighbors close by. What fun to get cards from you – bet they love it! This is so adorable! You really should change it to FOUR challenges, and enter it over at Great Impressions! The challenge there is ‘Love, love, love’! You got that covered here :) Hugs…

Darnell says:

I love your classic and beautiful card of love, Taunya! Excellent for all the challenges!

Enjoy your visit to your son’s! I’m sure you will be brilliant as Grandma In Charge and you won’t need any good luck wishes, but I’ll wish them for you anyway!! Be safe on your travels!! Hugs, Darnell

Pat (mspfd) says:

Great take on the color challenge. What a fun CAS design!

Such a sweet card, Taunya, and oh-so-perfect in pink, red, and white! I love the design and the bit of gingham ribbon (one of my all-time favorite ribbon patterns). Safe travels to AZ. If you’re traveling, it must mean you’re feeling better. I’m so glad! :)

Love the adorable tag on this card and the gingham ribbon. Have a great trip.

Lilian Yeh says:

I L.O.V.E. this card!
    Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!
    Lilian

Jo says:

What a fun card, a simple design but ever so pretty :)
    Have a fabulous time with your family xx

maria f. says:

Super sweet – certain to be aprpeciated. Hope you are feeling better.

It may be a classic- but it’s lovely just the same! Pretty and loving. I hope you’ll enjoy Arizona. I’m writing to you from Tucson. (my personal blog is called “Sunny in Tucson”) and it’s a beautiful 78 degrees right now. And even though it’s still winter- bring your sunscreen. And sun umbrella’s are fashionable here too. Have fun! Thank you so much for playing AAA Cards, Victoria

Judy1223 says:

Taunya, what a fun LOVE card! I love the gingham bow and the silver lined tag…such a sweet card! Have fun in Arizona and thanks for playing along at CASology! : )

Jen W. says:

So sweet! Love the gingham ribbon you used for the little tag. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

sue t. says:

Love how you used the tag! I have a million of them and get so lost whenI go to use them. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month!

How cute, love the little tag and the torn paper, great card!

Very nice and simple card. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

Katy D says:

I love this sweet card! I love the silver circle tag. Great composition as well! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

I loVe your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

cohenna says:

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HOC :)