Hugs & Kisses

Here’s  a card I made for  Challenge # 56 Hugs & Kisses over at Addicted to CAS blog

ATCAS-code-word-hugs-and-kisses-300x300

xocardsig

Inside the card flap it says “Hugs and Kisses” – hopefully it qualifies for the challenge!!!

This card was made with a simple alphabet set and a set called Fun With Shapes from Stampin’ Up!! Both from in my stash!! And, yes I did use my crimper on that black piece that is layered behind my tic-tac-toe board!! Also from my stash!!

Simple and fast – I stamped the pieces in my craft room and then assembled the pieces in bed!! Total time to create 30 minutes!!

I hope your day is filled with Hugs & Kisses!!!

Thank you for stopping by and for all the get well wishes – I think it is getting better!!!

18 thoughts on “Hugs & Kisses

How CUTE!! I love the fun sentiment box you created with the graphics and the X’S and O’s. These symbols mean hugs and kisses so why wouldn’t this count? I was planning on doing a card using the symbols because I do not have a stamp that says that!! Feel better!

Bonnie says:

Lots of hugs and kisses here, Taunya! Glad you shared with us at ATCAS!

This is a super fun design, Taunya! LOVE the black, white, and red and I love that it’s a lift the flap, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Becca Cruger says:

So adorable and inventive! Looks like hugs are about to win! :) And way to bust out the crimper – I haven’t used one of those babies since the 90s! hehe

Just too darn cute. I love your sweet hugs and kisses tic tac toe…just so cute. So happy to see you back in blogland creating cards. Love it to pieces!

So sweet! Love the simplicity of this one, Taunya! Sure hope you feel better soon, dear friend!

Fun idea for a Valentine! I’m amazed at how much you are getting done…from your bed!!!

Well how stinkin’ cute is this?!? You don’t even need a sentiment on the front…everyone knows what the XX & OO’s stand for. LOVE the eyelets!!!! hugs, :)

How cute is this!?! First of all, it’s my favorite classic color scheme of all time. Second of all, it’s so creative and fun, fun, fun!

Pat (mspfd) says:

How cool! Awesome design.

Becca Cruger says:

Hello my dear, I’m sorry I haven’t responded yet. I was away all day yesterday at a crop! The signup for the February card exchange is closed, but it happens every month! The March one is open now http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/2015/02/march-15-card-chain-challenge-sign-up.html !

Very fun card! I love the tic tac toe board idea, love the graphic color scheme too.

This is adorable, and what fun to dig into your stash to find some oldies but goodies. Love that it looks like tic tac toe

Rebecca Hoy says:

Really cute and fun card, thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS, Rebecca x

Deepti says:

Such a cool and fun design :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

Barbara Roe says:

Fun card Taunya and I love the black and white.

Oh goodness…how A-DOR-A-BLE is your XOXO card, Taunya, transformed into a tic-tac-toe board! Brilliant! Again, your resilience in crafting in seemingly any space, and under any conditions wows me! Next on your list: creating a mobile crafting unit that you can tote along whenever you travel. I need to prepare mine for later in the week (very, very small one) for my trip to see my mom. Hectic week: right now we’re with my husband’s family in Kelowna (6 hours west of where we live) and we’re heading back today. Home for a day, then taking the bus on Wednesday to mom’s and back on Saturday, with my husband who’ll be coming on Friday. Travel-weary a bit, but given how heart-warming it is to see family…it’s allll worth it! Sweet friend: hope your trip is nothing short of awesome, relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating! Looking forward to details when you have a chance!