Garden Party – second edition

This is the second edition in the Garden Party Pebbles, Inc Collection series!

The first edition is here!!

Made with these treasures here:

GardenPartycollection

Cards I made:

GPpinkhellosig

GPhihellosig

GPheyyousig

There are just a few more cards left to show you but I will save them for another day!!

As for how I am doing? Better, just not up and around too much yet!! Getting discouraged and frustrated and trying to keep happy!!

Visiting all your blogs helps a lot – Thank you for all you do!!!

14 thoughts on “Garden Party – second edition

Kymona says:

Beautiful card Taunya!!! I love the one with the envelope on the outside. So creative. I hope you feel better soon!!

Taunya, these are all so sweet! The colors in the floral envelope just catch ones eye! I still can’t believe you made all of these while bedridden. You. Are. Amazing!!! Happy that you’re doing some better. Please don’t over do, dear friend! No discouragement allowed – you are where we all come for smiles! Hugs… :-) and smiles!

Very pretty cards, Taunya. Hope you’re feeling completely better soon.

So many details to love on these cards, Taunya! The first one is so “tweet” with the little bird sitting atop the sentiment and I love the framed bouquet of flowers. The second one is so fresh with the pretty floral background and it makes me believe spring IS coming. :) The third one is so cool with the envelope on the outside. Such a creative idea. I hope you’re up and about and back to feeling like yourself VERY soon!

Oh my…you have been a very busy girl. So many sweet and wonderful cards and I love each and everyone of them. So happy to see you are feeling well enough to be doing some crafting, that in it’s self has to feel so good! Take care.

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Your cards are beautiful. Love what you did with all that yummy paper. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

These are beautiful! Love all the fun ways you are using this happy collection! It’s one of my top 3 favorites from Pebbles and your making me itch to get it out and play with it some more! :)

Pat (mspfd) says:

Beautiful cards, Taunya! I love how you combined the elements into fabulous creations. What a wonderful mix of colors and designs.

What a whopper of kit!! LOVE all the fun stuff you got!! You made some beautiful cards from it too. I like how you used the polaroid frames on the first two. What I LOVE, though, is that envelope on the outside of the third card. That is adorable. Makes me wonder what is inside!! I am sorry you are still feeling poorly. It does get frustrating, I know. However, do what the MD ordered because you want to feel 100% and the more you do, the longer you will take. Thinking of you!! Nora

These are all totally darling, Taunya! I’ve never purchased a card kit, but these sweet creations are making me rethink this! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Beautiful papers! Love your use of them on these amazing cards!

Such pretty cards! Loving this series, can’t wait to see more!

Oh, you are on a roll with that beautiful Pebbles kit. Love all your new creations.

I wanted to reach right into your first photo, and rummage through all the crafty-goodness you shared with us…the papers, the embellishments, the whole works! So much fun to be had and so much creativity to be sparked..and VOILA! You exercised both: fun, lovely, wonderful cards that have me smiling alllll over my face! The frame on the first, the hello on the second and the darling envelope on the third are the stand-outs for me! You have so rocked this collection, my friend! They need to hire you to be their crafting spokesperson…er…crafting creative light bulb is more like it!