Lovebirds: For You!

I am still mostly resting,  made this card from bed with some help from daughter toting supplies to me!! I really wanted to make this card and get it in the following challenge:

Challenge # 14 Use a Bird!!! at DoubleClick Skittles blog  – Runs through today, February 3rd at midnight!!

If you hurry, you could join me!!!

Here is my Doodlebug/Skittles Card:

birdsforyousig

I used the Lovebirds Collection from Doodlebug Design – introduced in January of 2013.  Click on the link to see the full collection!  Here are the parts I used on this card!!!

birdsforyousupplies

Another cool product I used on this card – Skittles from Doubleclick!! Click below for more info!!

DoubleClick Connections –  Skittles products: colors used – pink passion, and cloudy

Also, I decided since this is a “Pair” of lovebirds to link this up at:

Paper Issues – New Issue: Perfect Pairing with Epiphany Crafts

ETA – I was featured on Paper Issues: Fan Feature Friday!!!

feature-sidebar

Thanks for indulging me as I create from bed!!!

You are all such great and inspiring people – THANK YOU!!!

Have a Beautiful Day and if you get the chance – create something BEAUTIFUL to show someone you care!!!

16 thoughts on “Lovebirds: For You!

Awwwww! Awesome card, so super cute!!!! I adore the Lovebirds collection!

Cute card! Hope you’re up and back to yourself again soon.

abusybee says:

Love this! The papers are so sweet and the cutie birds! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

I so wish you were feeling better, Taunya! I think it’s pretty cool that you’re managing to craft in bed. LOL! This is the sweetest card. I love the “XOXO” background pattern, just subtle enough to let the other elements stand out (and they’re so adorable too)! This would be perfect to link up to The Perfect Pairing at Paper Issues. There’s an Epiphany Crafts prize up for grabs. :) http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/02/new-issue-perfect-pairing-with-epiphany.html

Becca Cruger says:

How tweet is this card?! Sorry… I couldn’t resist the bad pun. I hope that you will be feeling better very quickly, but I’m glad that you’re taking time to heal. Sending you lots and lots of good thoughts!

What an adorable card Taunya. Hope you are on the mend!

I cannot you believe you made this from bed!! You are too funny. LOVE the little bird stickers and the sentiment stickers with the skittles. I love that you used stickers and patterned paper to make this card-no stamps. Fabulous design!!

What a sweet daughter! I’m glad you still get to craft even in bed, but take it easy! As for the card it is just too too sweet, love those little birds!

Glad to see you are still able to craft and that you have a little helper. This card is so very cute.

Fabulous card Taunya…love all the pretty pink and red and your adorable pair of love birds, just so sweet. How nice it must be to have your daughter help you out, what a wonderful blessing.

Happy you are feeling a bit better, I read about your scare, glad you are on the mend. The cards are cute ! Beautiful work!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Thanks for sharing your adorable card. What a sweet bird.
    What a wonderful daughter to help you out.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

Oh my goodness, how stinkin’ cute are these wee birds!!! Love your card, Taunya! Sure hope that your health is improving. I miss your smiling face when you aren’t up and around !

Taunya, I LOVE this one!!! The colors are super fabulous and I adore those fun skittle embellishments! Super TWEET! 😉 HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Woo hooo on the shout-out, Taunya! Your amazing creativity and incredibly sweet, charming personality are catching people’s attention all over the place! Seeing you receive the recognition you deserve warms my heart exponentially! Now this card of yours (Doodlebug paper on my wish list!) is a spirit-lifting charmer in every way, from the papers, to the wee envelope and birds, to the tag, to the “For You”. So many details to admire; and it truly is card infused with your signature style of ‘making something beautiful’! All the more impressive is that you made this in bed! Talk about rising to a challenge, sweet friend! YOU take inspiration to a whole new fabulous level!

Paper Issues says:

Adorable! Thank you for linking up to “The Perfect Pairing,” over on the Paper Issue’s Blog!