LOVE

***This post was in process on Thursday when things went awry – so it never got posted***

Over at Paper Smooches SPARKS   they are having a sketch challenge:

JAN-2015

SPARKS BADGE

And here is the card I created for it:

love1sig

Hope you like it – I am linking it up to Paper Smooches SPARKS – January 25-31 Designer Drafts Challenge!

See you soon, I hope!!!

15 thoughts on “LOVE

How lovely!! I really like the embossed background you created on this card. I also like your selective coloring. Fabulous take on the challenge!!

Super cute and fun love card! How u r feelin better each day!

chark says:

great embossing and inking!

I like the little bit of wonkiness to your heart. Isn’t everyone’s heart a little wonky? Beautiful embossing, too!

I {heart}your wonderful card, Taunya! How fun is that embossing folder, and the big heart…oh my! Yes indeed, crushing over this smile-making delight! Hope you’re on the mend (remember that spoiling and pampering are highly recommended *grin*) and that the inflammation is settling down. The thought of you in pain…should not be allowed, my friend! Sending more hugs (gentle ones) and loads of love (picture that heart on your card magnified x a zillion)…
    Hugs and love,
    ~c

Wonderful take on this sketch! Love all those hearts!
    Debbie

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Love your take on this sketch! So sweet! :)

Totally LOVE this card the addition of that embossing just makes this extra FUN!! 😉 THANKS So much for joining us this week for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge And I hope you’ll join us again this week!! HaveaFabulous Week!! 😉

What a pretty valentine. Love all the little bits of pink.

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Your card is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

So pretty, Taunya … that big pink heart is fabulous with the luscious background embossing … such a sweet valentine! Hope you’re feeling better! Anita :)

OMG…I love the subtle color on some of the hearts. GENIUS!!! Love it!. hugs, :)

Becca Cruger says:

Oooo! Love how you’ve selectively pinked up a couple of those embossed hearts! This is definitely a love-a-licious card! And in answer to your question on my blog, I’d be happy to have ice cream with you the next time you’re in North Dakota. :)

So sweet! I love that you colored some of the background hearts and love that big focal one!

Taunya…sorry to be a bit late in commenting. This is just stunning. I love your sweet pink heart and your background just adorable. Hope you are feeling better! You are in my thoughts and prayers;