Pushing the PAUSE button

Late Thursday afternoon I was having some seriously painful chest pains and my left arm was going numb – after about one hour of this we went to the Emergency Room – where I was immediately tested with an ECG and found my heart to be FINE,

BUT upon furthur testing found that I have Costocondritis Рa painful inflammation in the cartlidge  between my left ribcage and sternum.

I am doing ok, just down for a few days with pain meds and anti-inflammatory meds until it is better!! Doing some hot/cold compresses on it and resting. My family is taking really good care of me and I should be fine SOON!!

But I hope you can see the need for my PUSHING THE PAUSE BUTTON!!!

I am kind of disappointed because I was really on a roll but I will pick back up, crafting and blogging, just as soon as I can!! I will still be around commenting since I can do that while resting!! Thank you for understanding and I hope to be back here after a weekend of solid, good rest!!!

Thanks for your follower-ship and support!!!

18 thoughts on “Pushing the PAUSE button

Pat (mspfd) says:

I hope you rest and not worry about crafting/blogging. Your followers aren’t going anywhere. Take care and feel better!

Annete says:

I’m so happy they found what the problem was and that you will be well soon! Enjoy being spoiled and know that you are loved.

Becca Cruger says:

Oh you poor dear! I’ll be thinking of you and sending you good thoughts. Take care of yourself!

OH MY GOODNESS! So glad to hear you are ok…what a scary time for you and your family. And yes…push the pause button for a while and get some rest and take it easy. You are in my prayers. Please keep us all posted on how your are doing. Sending gentle hugs your way.

Get well soon, friend! Hugs and prayers sent your way! Mynn xx

Please do take good care of yourself! Your blog can wait, and we will all be here waiting when you feel good enough to blog again. All the best to you!

Maarit says:

Have a good rest now and take good care sweetie, I hope you’ll have a swift recovery.

Lots of love and hugs
    Maarit

Maria f. says:

Oh goodness, Taunya. Wanted to come say hi after all the lovely comments you left on my blog, but certainly didn’t want to see this. Take care of yourself. CU soon.

Oh no, Taunya! I’m so sorry to read this news. Certainly hope that a good restful weekend will bring relief from your pain. you just rest, dear friend. We want you healthy! Sending you hugs and prayers…

Pause button indeed. Your health is way more important than any cardmaking or blogging. Take care my friend and rest, rest, rest…it’s what your body needs. hugs :)

Oh Taunya-please rest and take care of yourself. Your blog will be here when you get back. And with all your browsing, make notes of what you love-new techniques you want to try, cards you might like to CASE, products you might like to “buy” (your budget might not be good but when I am forced to just browse and comment, I tend to shop-bad, I know!!) but REST UP and feel better. I am glad that it is not more serious then it is but I have had a friend that had this and it was extremely painful. Saying some prayers for a speedy recovery!!

Bless your heart! Glad you are ok and hope you feel better soon! I’m sure it was quite a scare and you’ve been uncomfortable to boot! God bless!!!!

Oh, I so hope that you feel better soon. Get some rest and don’t worry about us, we’ll be here waiting for your return.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Thank God you’re heart is fine! I am happy they were able to find the cause of your pain and give you some relief with the meds. Take all the time you need taking good care of yourself. We love ya! :)

OMGoodness, Taunya! When I read your opening description of your symptoms, my heart started to race! So glad to hear your heart is fine! Still, your inflammation sounds…well, inflaming, to say the least! Your positive spirit is so inspiring; be sure to rest and especially, enjoy allllll the spoiling and pampering that comes your way *grin* We’ll be hear, waiting for your return whenever you decide you’re up to it. No need to rush. Knowing you, though, you’ll be antsy-pantsy to get back into the groove…and in no time we’ll be seeing more dazzling delights leaping off the page at us! Speaking of which, I’m off to add comments to all the gazing and admiring I’ve been doing over your recent creations. You have been on a streak of awesome! Your visits to my blog…what can I say but *LOVE* you oodles!

Taunya,
    I hope you are much better now! This really scared me, so rest up and be kind to yourself!
    Debbie

So very sorry to hear about your health issues. I am so glad that you are hitting the pause button and resting. Good thing you have family to pamper you. Rest up now!!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Take care and feel better soon.
    Crafty hugs,