Garden Party by Pebbles, Inc. Take 1

I call this Take One because I am going to share 4 cards each in 3 posts over the next few days!!

These 12 cards came from a confined to bed day when I was feeling dizzy and had already fainted once!! This happens to me sometimes when a migraine gets way out of hand!! But that is not the point – these fun cards are!!!

Anyways – I had my daughter bring me scissors, adhesive, and this collection of papers, stickers, mini envelopes and cards, and chipboard – Well I guess I asked for a paper cutter, too!!!

Here are views of the parts of the collection I had:

GardenPartycollection

GPcollection1

GPcollection3

Once I had all this stuff in front of me I went to town – it was easy with all the fabulous parts of this Garden Party, Pebbles, Inc. collection!!!  Visit that link to see close-ups of all the good stuff I was working with!

So here are 4 pics of cards I made:

GPthinkofyousig

GPhappydaysig

GPlovelysig

GPthankssig

Each one of these cards feature some kind of pocket with the note part of the card being inserted into the pocket!! I already sent one of these out – the Sorry for your loss card!! Sent to a dear friend who had lost her dad recently!!

I hope the pictures speak for themselves, I didn’t feel very wordy right now so no overlong descriptions!  If you have any questions about how I did something I will certainly answer – it’s not a secret!! 😉   For me it was a whirlwind afternoon of crafting fun!!

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope that you like what you see!!

Have a beautiful day!!!

11 thoughts on “Garden Party by Pebbles, Inc. Take 1

Tanuya…oh my goodness. First you sound like you feel miserable and then you go and make so many fantastic cards. YOU are just amazing my sweet dear friend. Wish I lived closer, I would bring over a pot of soup or something for you. I love all your sweet creations and how fun to have such a kind and loving daughter to make sure you did not miss one of your daily posts. Take it easy…you are in my prayers.

Virginia L. says:

Aren’t these gorgeous or what? You really know how to use these awesome supplies! Thanks for sharing this! I am loving the chalkboard ones especially! Beautifully done, Taunya!

I am so in awe of what you are able to create when you’re not feeling well. Not sure I could accomplish this when I’m at my best! Beautiful cards that, I am sure, will be much appreciated by the recipients.

Taunya, I certainly hope you are feeling better now, friend!!! I cannot believe what gorgeous creations you made while you were out of the running–I am blown away! These are fabulous and I can’t wait to see more! HUGS and TAKE CARE!!! :) Mynn xx

Like Cheryl, I cannot believe what you accomplished while bedridden! These are all wonderful – I think my favorite is the tea cup! Thanks for sharing these – can’t wait to see Take Two!!! Hope you are having a great day, and feeling really good!!!

Carol S says:

I know that receiving a card can make you feel better but making a card or 10 obviously works too! This is a wonderful collection Taunya, and The pockets are so clever. So glad you are feeling better now.
    Hugs
    Carol x

I can’t believe you even attempted to accomplish all of these gorgeous cards while feeling under the weather. That is what I call determination! :) You know how much I love pockets, so I absolutely adore these cards. It’s fun to see how you can take one collection, and use one consistent product, and achieve so many different looks. I love them all, but I have to say the third one is definitely “my cup of tea”. :) Hope you’re feeling better, my sweet friend!

Becca Cruger says:

Boy – you should get a migraine all the time if this is what happens! (I’m just kidding, of course – migraines are the devil.) But seriously, this is a great display of your incredible talent. Love all the pull-out pockets!

Maria f. says:

All so lovely. I like that you can add a note on the notecards.

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Taunya, but what really adds to their impact is that you managed to create them when you were feeling under the weather AND away from your usual crafting zone. Your persistence and resilience are awe-inspiring; evidently, your abundant creativity *needs* to be expressed – and how amazing you heed its voice! Fabulous array of pocket cards…fabulous showcase of breathing ‘life’ into these products! Sending virtual ‘feel better’ goodies your way, which includes hot tea, home-made cinnamon buns, and a big, cozy quilt to snuggle under!