You’re Brilliant!

Sneaking in again at the end of the day – but again this is TWO posts in the same day!!!

To see my other post for the day – click here!!

My card here was made for a challenge over at My Favorite Things!

I used the Watt’s up stamp set and the Lightbulb Die-namics from MFT!!

Here is the sketch I based my card on:

212

And here is how my card turned out:

brilliantsig

This card is being linked up to the Wednesday Sketch Challenge – Sketch 212

Please know that I think all of you are BRILLIANT!!!

Thank you for your inspiration and friendship!!!

Leave me some love & Visit me again – 2 sure ways to put a Brilliant Smile on my face!!!

12 thoughts on “You’re Brilliant!

You are just on a roll my sweet friend and what a fabulous card too. From the colors to your dies and stamps. So sweet. Your gingham paper is a pretty addition to your card too.

Totally fabulous card! Love those bright colors and your interpretation of the sketch.

Watt (yes i meant that) is it about light bulbs? They just make such cute embellishments on cards. And there you go with that cute pattern paper again. I love it! This one made me smile! Hugs, :)

Look at you go, Miss Taunya! This is one of my favorites of yours! Good luck in the challenge! Hugs…

Your take on the sketch is brilliant too, Taunya! I love that adorable light bulb, perfectly paired with that fun sentiment.

Becca Cruger says:

Hehe – I just made a lightbulb card last night. Great minds really do think alike! Love the plaid and the die cut.

LOVE this! Such a fun die…it’s on my wish list! Great take on the sketch!

Virginia L. says:

I think this is absolutely brilliant, Taunya! I love the use of colors and MFT dies! The entire design is so pleasing the the eyes! Well done!

This card says it all–it’s BRILLIANT!!! LOVE the fun colors you used–perfect for this theme! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Oh, how fun and brilliant. Love this cute card.

Love LOVE your bright and sunny color combo, Taunya! And I adore that die.

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Yes *nodding head in agreement* YOUR card is brilliant! Mega-watt smile on my face at seeing you ‘light up’ your post with this darling bulb! Fun papers, fabulous colours, wonderful take on the inspiration sketch…it all adds up to awesome (much like its designer!)!!