CAS*ology – Friend

Ok, ok – I know this is unheard of for me, 2 posts in the SAME DAY!!!!

But I needed to get this card posted so I could link it up over at CAS*ology tonight!! It has to be linked up by tomorrow at 10 am MST but I am not much of a morning person so I do not want to take the chance and miss it!!!

So you are in for a treat!! Here is the cue card for the challenge:

Week 130 - Friend

The link to the challenge is – CAS*ology Week 130: Friend

And now for my lovely pastel card!!

floralfriendssig

Oh, this card was fun – I used the Smorgasborders set from Stampin’ Up! and my brush markers to color on the stamps so I could fit the perfect number of flowers in my image!  Punched circles that have been folded in half over my image help to add interest!! Other pastel circles just help make it fun!!!  I am excited about this card and hope you like it too!!!

** Ok – you can go back to what you were doing, so sorry to interrupt, with this 2nd post of this awesome Sunday!!! **

So glad you got to take a peek at this lovely pastel card!!!

Have a Beautiful Night!! Sleep Tight!!!

11 thoughts on “CAS*ology – Friend

Sweet friend card and how fun to see you post two cards in one day. Love your soft and sweet colors, they look like spring on a card.

Darling card! Glad you had so much time for crafting!!
    Debbie

You’re putting me to shame! Two in one day…I can barely do two in one week :-) what a sweet friend card! Love the pretty soft colors! Thanks for inspiring me to get back to ‘work’!

Ack…so happy I popped over here today. Your card is adorable and the half circles with the ribbon treatment is SOOOOOOOO genius! You are on a roll girl! hugs :)

Lovely card–beautiful pastel colors and flowers all round. It looks like your focal point is part of a flower, too. Very clever. So glad you stayed up late to post this over on CASology. Love seeing your card in our gallery–thanks for playing along.

Ardyth says:

Love these fresh, spring-y colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Deepti says:

Such a sweet card, Love the happy springy colors :)

Gillian R says:

Lovely colours and I love all those circles. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Really like how you used the two circles to kind of hold up /frame the central panel, what a neat design element!

LOVE the soft colors and the punched circles, Taunya! This is so soft and springlike–makes me wish it WERE spring! :) HUGS! :) Mynn xx

ACK!! Your spring card is pure delight…a sweet row of flowers, some eye-catching circles, cool ribbon work (I run away – far and fast! – from ribbon. Not happening on my cards if I can help it, which is why I sooooo enjoy seeing others work magic with it, as you have here), and the simple, yet powerful ‘friend’ sentiment! Pastel perfect!! LOVE this!!