I Don’t want my STREAK to end!!!

Popping in, with a smile on my face, when I think of YOU, stopping by to see that I have been doing such a great job of posting here on my blog – 14 days in a row!!!! I must say, I am kindof, sortof pleased with this!!! Not in a braggy way, but in an I Can’t BELIEVE I have done this way!!!

So a post would not be complete without a photo of something I have created, so here you go –

autumnthanks2sig

I know this would be more appropriate in the Fall, but I am in Utah – where some days you can experience more than one season in a day!!  Like today it was sunny and almost Spring-like and then all of the sudden it was bitter cold!!

Anyways, I digress – this card is among my favorites ever made, when I made this card I made like 12 of them to send out.  Took lots of work, but for some reason, I don’t seem to mind such repetitive stamping!! My wrist sure was tired when I was done, though!!

Awesome set used called Fall Fun from SU! and the speckle background stamp – also from SU! I think you might have seen me use that Thanks sentiment before – I love it and have used it on many cards!!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend – regardless of what season you are in!!

I love having you stop by and it tickles me when you leave me a comment!! So please do!!

10 thoughts on “I Don’t want my STREAK to end!!!

Another masterpiece, Taunya! I can see why this is one of your favorites…I love it too! Fall is really my all time fave season for creating, so this one made me happy! Take care of that wrist, dear friend! Hugs…

OH no…don’t let your streak end! I love seeing your cards everyday. They make me smile and your work is always so beautiful. What a sweet card to mass produce too and you are set for fall holidays. Love the sweet fall colors, I can almost smell the crispness in the air, nice memories of my favorite time of year. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and keep making the cards!

Taunya,
    This is a fabulous card! I love bold fall colors! The speckled background stamp provides the illusion of texture. Nice! As for the Utah weather, ugh…when are we going to get winter? My hubby and I walked to Pirate O’s today! (About a 3 mile round trip with only a light-weight sweatshirt!) I am so glad you are going to apply for DT at Cupcake Inspirations! I’m going to put in a good word with our coordinator!
    Debbie

abusybee says:

Great card, I really like the acorn stamp! Keep up the posting! 14 days in a row is really impressive!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Very pretty combination of colors; and I love the look of the speckle background combined with the leaves and acorns.

I love working with Fall colors the best also. Adorable card and I am so loving that speckled background. hugs :)

So refreshing to see a fall card in those rich colors. Lots of red, pink and hearts in blogland today–hats off to you for doing your own thing. Love your falling leaves.

Congratulations on your streak!! I LOVE this card and cannot believe you made TWENTY-FIVE of them. WOW!! I know that these take a lot of work, especially with all the pretty colors you used. Wonderful design. Here’s to another good streak this week!!

I love the size and font of that sentiment. Looks great on your beautiful card!

Fourteen days of amazing creativity, Taunya – and you just keep those cards a-coming, because WOW…every one is such a treat! This one: soooo pretty with the cascading leaves in pretty fall colours. How impressive that you made 12 of these – and how lucky 12 people are to be on the receiving end of these delights! Your diverse weather sounds very much like what we have in Alberta. The cliche around these parts: if you don’t like the weather in Alberta right now, just wait a minute…” Yep, that’s the truth!