Happy 28th Anniversary to the LOVE of my life

Today I want to wish the LOVE of my Life a very HAPPY 28th Anniversary!!

He is an amazing man and I am grateful every day for his Love and the calming, pleasing reassurance he gives daily that he adores and accepts me JUST THE WAY I AM!!!

DSC_6713

I love this man and I am beyond lucky to have him and his fun-ness in my life!! His motto (to give you a sense of his humor) is that life with him is “Never Boring, Always Awkward”.  He makes me smile, laugh and most of all, he just makes my heart HAPPY!!!

DSC_1871

Happy Anniversary to you – DARREN, Owner of my heart!!!

DSC_1884

I hope we have many, many more years of loving together!!!

Love & Thanks for 28 wonderful years!!

Thanks for letting me be a little personal today – Hope you are all happy and well!!

Thanks for being a friend!!!

12 thoughts on “Happy 28th Anniversary to the LOVE of my life

Virginia L. says:

Congratulations on this BIG milestone! Wish you lots of love and laughter, Taunya and Darren! Your family photos are sweet and precious!

Happy anniversary to both of you! It is so nice to read about the amazing love and respect you have for each other.

Becca Cruger says:

Awww…. Happy anniversary! I’m glad you found someone who can complement you perfectly.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Such sweet photos! He sounds like a great guy! Happy Anniversary to you both! :)

What fabulous photos!! Twenty-eight is a huge number these days!! Happy Anniversary!!

Oh happy day to both of you! What an amazing milestone!
    Debbie

OMG…what a wonderful collection of photos! I hope you hang all of these on a wall in your home. Happy Anniversary to you and Darren and wishing you another 28 years of happiness!

Oh my…look at you two lovebirds, awash in the friendship and love cultivated over the past 28 years, and sure to last for many, many, many more! Happy Anniversary, to you and your wonderful Darren, who sounds very much a gem! Your expression of how much he means to you: heart-warming, heart-touching! I now he feels the same about you (his motto is fabulous) You two = perfect match! Such splendid photos; the one with your kids….hahahahaha! Too sweet! Wishing you a fabulous celebration as you mark this milestone, and a ‘shift’ to year 29 (30, 31, 32…) that’s filled with an abundance of blessings in every way, shape and form! Seriously…you are such a super cute couple…

Congratulations to you and your sweet man, Taunya! Isn’t it fun to still love someone so much after that many years together? Hope your anniversary weekend is filled with blessings, and wishing you many, many more happy years together! Hugs…!

Happy Anniversary! You are one lucky lady, and deserve it all. Sweet photos.

abusybee says:

happy Anniversary!! Such great pics!

Happy Anniversary! In this day and age, 28 years together is almost unheard of…so glad you beat the odds and worked at your life together everyday..it is so worth it! Many happy years ahead. (Assuming those are your kids in the picture above) I love the one where the young boy is covering his eyes while you kiss…too cute!