Think Happy

It has been a migraine riddled night and day for me – but I wanted to still post something for today!!

I made this card last week in my Pebbles, Inc. card making frenzy where I made 16 cards with the Garden Party collection – This one was made to remind someone dear to me to “Think Happy, Be Happy” – I think these words could be for me today as well because I get so discouraged when I don’t feel well and can’t function!!!

Here is the card I made –

GPhappysquaresig

And here is the card with the tag pulled out of its’ cute envie –

GPhappysquare2sig

I will write a little love note on the back of that tag and get it sent off to someone dear!!!

Since it is a square card it will cost more to mail but it will be worth it!!!

I will be back to show more of the cards made from that afternoon but for now I am just trying to rest and get over this migraine!!!

I hope you are well – and that you know how truly awesome you are!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

15 thoughts on “Think Happy

Pat (mspfd) says:

Feel better! I know from personal experience how miserable a migraine can be. You can is a beauty. Gorgeous papers and embellishment and I just your design!

Patti says:

Oh friend! I’m so sorry you are not feeling well!! I hope you are on the mend and back on your feet soon : ) Maybe you’ll get some happy mail to brighten your day today : ) heeheehee

LOVE! this card your papers are really over the top sweet and so is your brilliant design!! Some lucky gal is gonna love this : )

Sending (((Hugs)))

Patti

So sorry to hear you have a migraine. I know they can be so debilitating. Hope you feel better very, very soon. Your card today is very sweet. I’ve been meaning to make a card or two with tiny envelopes on them and notes inside. Maybe yours will inspire me to start creating in that direction.

Becca Cruger says:

Well this is a really adorable creation!! That patterned envelope is such a cute touch with its tag pullout. And I adore that sentiment – it’s so true.

Migraines are no fun, I get them, too. :( I hope you feel better soon! On a happier note–I TOTALLY adore this card! LOVE the pull out–a gift within a card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Virginia L. says:

Sorry to hear that your migraine is bothering you. Hope that you are getting better! Love the pattern paper and the envelope design with the tag! Sending you hugs!

I am so sorry u don’t feel well!!! :( they are the worst. I can’t function like that either. I hope u get over it soon. Your card is so pretty. I lerve those colors! Kudos!!

First of all, I hope you’re feeling better! Migraines are NO fun at all. Card making is fun. :) I adore how you’ve been using these envelopes and making your cards interactive. I also love how you pulled the floral elements from the patterned paper into your floral photo corner. Such a happy card (but then again, all of your cards are full of happiness). Happy Friday!

*Vicki* says:

Your creation is absolutely ADORABLE!! Love the pocket envie on your design with the pretty floral!! Hope you feel better! (I am a chronic suffer of migraines myself…I understand how it can ruin a day!)

Your card is so pretty. I love the colors and how you tucked the tag into the front of the envelope like that. Such a perfect element for this project. I hope you feel better. I, too, have suffered from migraines and know they are no fun. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Oh my…migraines are no fun at all. Wishing you a speedy recovery. But your card is amazing and your would never know you had one from the looks of your card. Just so sweet. Enjoy your weekend.

Sending hugs and positive vibes that the migraine vacates its hold on you! Still, you’ve managed to rise above the pain (you’ve showed that headache who’s boss!), and created a real beauty here! I’m loving the card+envelope+tag combination here…Sooooo sweet! Whoever receives this will adore – as I do – the ‘three-in-one’. You may be starting a trend here, my friend! Awesome…hope you feel better super soon!
    hugs~c

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I am a few days behind on my comments, and so I sincerely hope that you are well by now. This is a beautiful card, and I just love the sweet little envelope with the tag inside.

abusybee says:

Very sweet, I love mini envelopes! I made a few for my stash a couple of days ago! Hope you are feeling better!

A little late here, but I hope by now you feeling so much better. Be happy! You have some of the prettiest papers…I tend to hoard mine…silly I know. Love little notes that slide from envies on card fronts…they make me happy! hugs :)