CAS(E) this Sketch # 106

Yippee Skippee!!! This post makes ONE DOZEN posts IN A ROW!!!!

I am feeling pretty good about that – I have really been having fun making beautiful things and blogging about it!!!

For this post my card features Stampin’ Up! washi tape – all 3 from same set and a SU! sentiment also!!

I used Stazon Ink to stamp the sentiment onto the gold washi tape – worked out good!

I am entering my card into CAS(E) this Sketch – CAS(E) this Sketch # 106 challenge!!

Here is the sketch:

CTS_106

And HERE is my card based on that sketch:

cts106sig

Added a few black Doodlebug Design sequins to tie the black in the sentiment in with the rest of the card!! What a tricky thing those X’s were!! But, alas, here is my card!! I hope you like it!!!

Also, thanks for being here with me – I appreciate you coming!!!

Have a wonderful day – And remember to make Beautiful Things to show others you card!!!!

14 thoughts on “CAS(E) this Sketch # 106

Becca Cruger says:

Ooo! What a great use of washi tape! I’m jealous of how even and straight all your lines are. If I tried to do that, it’d be a resounding mess. :)

Kymona says:

Taunya this card is totally amazing!!! I love you used washi tape to create that beautiful pattern on the card edge!! Super creative!!! I’m also super happy that your creating more often now and entering more challenges!

This looks amazing, Taunya! I love that washi tape and how you used it–so clever! Sorry I haven’t been around as much. School started up again and this semester is the craziest yet. 😉 Hugs!!! Mynn xx

This is so fun!! Love that gold Washi tape. It is perfect for this sketch too. I also like the addition of the sequins. Super cute card. Loving all your posts this week.

Don’t you just love a good sketch? Your card is amazing! Your take on the sketch is amazing! YOU are amazing! Twelve posts in a row is UBER amazing! Hugs…

I love how you used the washi to create the criss crosses! Great card!

You definitely rocked the sketch, Taunya! I love Washi tape, too, and need to use it more often. You’ve inspired me!

Taunya…a BIG CONGRATS to you! Love always seeing your cards, they make me smile and warm my heart. This is one beautiful card and you are so clever to stamp on the Washi Tape, just an amazing idea. LOVE it!

Leigh Penner says:

I love how you used the washi tape! Great take on the sketch!

Patti says:

This is so pretty!! I like collecting Washi Tape but I almost never use it on a card. Beautiful! you really shine with this design : )

Patti

Ashwini says:

Beautiful card! Love all those ‘X’s! :)

Michelle W says:

Love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Yippee Skippee (hahahaa…too cute) back at you, my friend…keep those posts and cards a coming, because there’s no limit on sharing beautiful things! Your card here is a washi-wonder of brilliance, innovation and beauty! Again, your creativity sees you thinking outside the box (er…outside the x’s?), with results that are certainly capturing our attention! Classy and lovely, my friend…just like YOU!

Fantastic way to use Washi. Pinning this one, as my collection is enormous! Love all the gold, too.