MFT Sketch Challenge #211 & Doubleclick Challenge

Bursting on to the scene while I wait for dinner to cook with my card for today!!

I used all My Favorite Things products except for paper and the cute heart brad which comes from Doodlebug Designs!!!

Here is my card – beware YELLOW overload!!!

yellowhappymail2sig

I am entering this card into the following  challenges:

MFT Sketch Challenge # 211

211

I do not have oval dies so I went with rounded corners on my image!!

DoubleClick Skittles – Button, Bow, or Brad challenge

Since I used that fuzzy red heart brad on my mailbox – I think it counts for this challenge!!!

So glad that I was able to squeak in here with my card and enter these two challenges!!

Have a fantastic day!! And please leave me some love – It makes my day!!

16 thoughts on “MFT Sketch Challenge #211 & Doubleclick Challenge

This has to be the happiest card with the bright yellow! Love it! I think you would be a fabulous addition to the Cupcake Inspirations design team, so I hope you will try for it! You have such a fun style! I think you will be fabulous! I’ll put a good word in for you!
    Debbie

Sweet sweet card! I love it, just makes me smile and your little girl is as adorable as can be. You are so talented. I love the sweet little red heart on the mail box and that little blue bird too, so many wonderful details. And your yellow wsatermark…..is that new???? I love it, it is so YOU!

Your card warms the heart – like sunshine and yellow jonquils. Love that sweet image and your fun take on the sketch.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

I love this sketch and I always adore yellow! Your card is so sweet and happy! :)

Really cute card, but the best part…the fuzzy heart on the mailbox. Adorbs!!!

This is just darling. Love the happy yellow. Card making while dinner cooks itself? Now that is my kind of recipe.

This card is so CUTE!! I love that little MFT girl and the addition of the heart brad is PERFECT on this card. Great job on improvising the lack of an oval with rounded corners. I am so bad at thinking outside of the box when I lack a supply. This is a really happy card and made me smile today. Thank you for sharing!! Nora

Pat (mspfd) says:

I love pure innocence images and this one’s so darn cute done up in non-tradional yellow for Valentine’s Day.

Kymona says:

Hey Tanuya!! I love your card. I just bought that same MFT stamp set. You have encouraged me to participate in this challenge. I hope my set comes soon. Yayyy on the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge. Great choices!!

abusybee says:

Pure sweetness! Love all the yellow! I just received my MFT order, I can’t wait to use them! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Patti says:

Is there really such a thing as too much yellow? giggles!! I love that cute little girl image with a barrette in her hair. : )

Patti

Becca Cruger says:

Whoever gets this sweet card definitely will be happy, happy, happy – that’s for sure!

She is so sweet! I love the coloring and that little heart on the mailbox!

Ashwini says:

Such a bright, happy color! Love that card!

I just read Debbie’s comment about you being a wonderful addition to the Cupcake team and I’m cheering wildly! Yes, yes and yes! Your whimsical style is so delightful…and the evidence is shown here with this sweet, cheery, just-the-right-amount-of-yellow card! Absolutely darling! The little heart and blue-bird…oh, how they add impact! Yes, my friend, looks like your card has warmed the hearts of a whole bunch of us! See: your talent, creativity and ultra-awesome personality are winning your friends from alllll over ! I love it! You’re such a treasure…

Bring on the yellow! I am all about sunshine in the dead of winter, and you bring it with this cheery card, Taunya!
    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things