CAS-ology: NBUS

I spent some time in my craft room this afternoon and came up with this Clean and Simple card for 3 challenges – Nothing too fancy about it but the diecuts and the glitter paper from Doodlebug Design are NBUS.

I mentioned before that I was going to try to get better at die cutting this year – well, this is a step in that direction!!

Here is my card:

loveyou3sig

I am entering this card in 3 challenges –

Virginia’s View Challenge # 11 Clean Slate

V. V. Challenge #11

CAS-ology: Week 129: NBUS

Week 129 - NBUS

And Darnell Knauss’s NBUS challenge # 3

button aqua use this the

There is still daylight in my craft room – so I am off to see what else I can make!!

Stay tuned!!

Have a great Sunday!!! Much love and hugs to you all!!!

13 thoughts on “CAS-ology: NBUS

What a perfect way to showcase that pretty glitter paper! Love that die cut, and the teensy dangling tag made me smile! Great card, Taunya! I have to make 110 Valentines for church, so I’m looking for easy peasy ideas! Thanks for sharing :-)

Very cute CAS card! I love the way you used that little tag with the heart on it. That was such a fun and sweet addition.

This is just sweet as can be. Love your ‘love’ die cut, and that hanging tag is just the cutest thing. So glad you found time to play along with us at CASology this week.

Greta CAS design Taunya! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

Pat (mspfd) says:

What a neat CAS design!

Simple makes such an impact, and yours is right up there girly! I love tiny tag hanging down…too cute! :)

A+ on the CAS design, Taunya! I adore the heart tag hanging from the “e” in “love”. This is the sweetest!

Virginia L. says:

What a SWEET design!! Love the little heart hanging onto the sentiment–a genius stoke there! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge! I hope you have a fabulous week ahead, Taunya! xo

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What a fun card! I love the beautiful simplicity of it–It has such a big impact and is adorable with the little addition of the heart tag! :)

This is ADORABLE!! Such a clean and simple design. I could make a ton of these in a little time and send them to everyone. If you are wondering about my posting all these comments-I am catching up on all the posts I have missed on my favorite blogs. I hate missing stuff!!

Darnell says:

Oh, my gosh, Taunya, this is ever so cute with the itty-bitty tag hanging off the flourish of the love die!! A very clever CASlicious and whimsical design and I love it!! Thank you so much for playing in both the CASology and NBUS challenges!! I hope you have a terrific day!! Hugs, Darnell

Clean, crisp, simple = all the ingredients for a stunning card! The wee heart dangling from the love…tooooo sweet! I just adore this! Way to go with working on your die cuts!

Sweet card Taunya! Love that sweet little tag hanging off the “e”. just adorable and the perfect Valentine. I need to get started on mine soon. Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it!