A Peek at my Craft Space

I know I have shown pics before of my craft space but that was before I was able to expand and use the WHOLE room!!

craftroom

Sorry, there is kind of a glare from the light – I will have to take another pic of it when it is daylight!!!

Now I have a big crafting table!!

Earlier today I needed to clean it up and put things away — so I did!!!

Now it looks like this –

empty desk

Pic is not the greatest but my desk is CLEAN and ready for me to create like crazy tomorrow afternoon!! So very excited!!

I promise to create some fun and cute things to share with all of you!!!

Have an awesome Saturday night & hope you will visit again soon!!!

9 thoughts on “A Peek at my Craft Space

OH…looks like you have plenty of room to spread out and get creative…so much fun.

Wonderful creative space…SO tidy! And a clean desk is such a nice invitation to get craft! Hugs…thanks for sharing !

Becca Cruger says:

Sure wish my room was as neat and tidy as your space. And I’m so jealous of all that storage!

I am a neat freak, so I think your craft room looks normal. When I am done with a project, everything gets put away and then I start something else. I LOVE your two white cabinets. I wish I had thought to do cabinets instead of drawers everywhere. Someday…..

Maarit says:

Super space for crafting!

Love and hugs
    Maarit

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Looks like a very functional and well organized space with just the right place for everything! I always love seeing where my friends create. Congrats on the new big table to work at. :)

What a nice space. I was going to ask you how you keep your table so clean but then I read your post!! My desk is only clean for a minute-okay NEVER but I do try to organize it every once in a while.

I love seeing my friend’s working area! Now I can picture you in there crafting to your heart’s delight! So glad you shared!
    Happy Camel Day…I mean hump day!
    Debbie

I’m wearing several shades of ‘green with envy’ at seeing your crafting space! No wonder your creativity is so outstanding, with a room like this to tap into your inner muses! Organized, spacious, welcoming…fabulous! A photo of my crafting zone would reveal a corner of the kitchen counter; that’s it. One of these days I’ll have a ‘room,’ but until then, I’ll appreciate my little 3 x 3 space. Thank heavens for plastic storage bins *grin*