This time at Simply Create Too challenge blog it is all about the ladies!!!

The challenge is #77 Mother’s Day (or for a female)

You have from January 16, 2015 to January 29, 2015 at midnight [CDT-US] to play!!

I really hope you will join us – I will look forward to seeing your creations in the link-up!!

When I decided to make my card I wanted something fun, cute and whimsical since that is more my style!! I thought about something with flowers but I feel like I am not so great with them, maybe I need to practice with them more

Anyway –  Here is what I came up with:

Ch77mothersday2sig

Yes, I used, you guessed it, old Stampin’ Up! sets for all of this card!! Not even sure what stamp sets they are from but that’s what happens when your stamp cases break and you have to relocate your stamps!! That happened last year when I reorganized my new craft room and cleaned things up!!

Create something for Mother’s Day or for a female and join us over at Simply Create Too!!

Also — Today is January 16th — the day I said I would do a Happy Mail prize drawing!!!

So, what I have done is made a list of Happy Mail peeps and put them in numerical order according to when I received their email saying “I want Happy Mail”! Each person has been assigned a number and that will be their Happy Mail follower number for all future drawings!!! Hope it makes sense!!

So for today’s drawing I decided to pick 2 numbers with Random.org  and give out 2 prizes:

# 14 Patti Kehl

# 17 Barbara Roe

What do these ladies win????

Their choice of $10 to spend at either Micheals, JoAnn’s or Hobby Lobby!!

Patti and Barbara – let me know your choice ASAP so I can send out your prizes!!!!

For you who are just new to my blog – you might want to check out what Happy Mail is all about – You can do that by clicking on the tab above next to the Home and About Tabs!! Hope you will join us!! Another drawing will be done on February 11th!!

As always – I am grateful for your visit and hope to see you soon!!!

15 thoughts on “Simply Create Too – Challenge 77 Mother’s Day (or for a female) **Happy Mail Winner**

Pat (mspfd) says:

Adorable card, Taunya! Love the sweet image and happy colors!

How cute is this? I Love the colors you used and your stamped background is adorable. I like that you are using your old stamps. I have so much new that I rarely get out my old. I need to do more of this!! I am hoping to do some challenges this weekend. My New Years goals are going right down the tube right now!

Virginia L. says:

Adore the warm and soft coloring! It reminded me of children’s books illustrations :) Love the white ribbons, too! Well done on this challenge, Taunya! Enjoy yourself a fabulous weekend!

Such a sweet card. I love that image of an innocent little boy. I also really like your faux bow technique. I need to try that one.

Lizzy Hill says:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving some love on my blog re: Becca’s FF:) And I am SOOO with you with ‘finding’ stamps when you have a clean out! Love your clean lines:) Aaaah….if only I could do more of that!!!

Becca Cruger says:

This card definitely is fun and whimsical. I completely agree with you about the flowers… I always buy them, but when it comes to sticking them on a card.., I just can’t! Maybe someday :)

Love the orange and the green together! Love fun and whimsical…and you are so very good at it! Happy Day!
    Debbie

Such a sweet card Taunya…I love your adorable Mother’s Day card, just adorable.

Maarit says:

Such a cute card!

Love
    Maarit

Patti says:

OMGoodness!! Taunya!! wow I am overwhelmed and completely blessed!! Thank you for such a wonderful and generous gift!! If you told me I would be entered in a drawing I had completely forgotten!! : ) You are so sweet : ) Thank you!!

I love your darling card! I own this very image and you’ve made me want to break it out! giggles : )

Thank you again, friend!

Patti

Awww….cute as can be! Congrats to your winners! Taunya, you are so sweet :-) hugs…

This is such a fun and fresh color combo, Taunya! I’m loving the lime green swirl background (I have a “thing” for swirls and polka dots). :) The orange finishes off the citrus scheme perfectly!

Your card is adorable with the lime and orange going on, but lets talk about the ribbon! It looks like you punched holes in the card stock and threaded it through. I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay to your Happy Mail winners! :)

*Fun, cute and whimsical* accomplished with fine style, my friend! Your little boy is a perfect choice for Mother’s Day, and the background you’ve create is so charming! Sweetness,+++ How interesting that we share similar perspectives on flowers; I, too, struggle with them, never knowing how to ‘arrange’ a cluster with stamps/dies, to make them multi-layered in an eye-catching fashion. Even though I have several (or more *grin*) floral sets, they don’t make an appearance very often. Hmmm…maybe we need to set ourselves a challenge: at least one floral-themed card per month. If nothing else, our stamps/dies will get a work out! Now I’m thinking about flower stamps…you’ve sparked inspiration AGAIN!!

[…] Alrighty, It is time for me to announce the Happy Mail winner for February – an explanation and reminder of what this is about is here!! […]