Ice Cream Celebrate

Hey there, How are you doing? So glad you stopped by!!

I have got a cute, simple birthday card that is whimsical and fun!!

I made it using a Stampin’ Up! set – Perfect Party, an oldie but I LOVE IT!!!

Here is the card I made:

icecreamsig

So fun to do this card – I made quite a few of them!  I stamped and then fussy cut the ice cream and the cone.  The cone and the strip of kraft cardstock were corrugated. Stamping the large word ‘Celebrate’ on the card front created my background.

This stamp set is so awesome, I love creating with it – remember this card:

This card is cool because it offers a different opening method.  The word Celebrate is stamped on a folded piece of cardstock which has been glued onto the card front - Your message gets written inside there!

This card is cool because it offers a different opening method. The word Celebrate is stamped on a folded piece of cardstock which has been glued onto the card front – Your message gets written inside there!

I also made it with Perfect Party – those bears with party hats are the ice cream cones UPSIDE DOWN!!!!

You can see the post for this card here!

Have a fantastic day and if you get a chance, eat some ice cream!!!!

**** I entered this card into the Challenge #134 – Stamp in any color EXCEPT BLACK over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenges

***And the Take It Make It  – Take any stamp challenge at Craft Stamper

16 thoughts on “Ice Cream Celebrate

Sometimes, our oldest stamps are our dearest stamps! I have older stamps that are ‘go-to’ stamps, that I use often, too :) Cuteness, Taunya! I do SO love ice cream! It’s one of the things I miss most on this yukky diet! Thanks for sharing …hugs!

Patti says:

So sweet!! I especially love the texture of your ice cream cone : )

Patti

Love how you stamped the celebrate to create the background, what a fun ice cream cone!

Becca Cruger says:

How sweet – literally! That corrugated strip is a great textural element.

Such a sweet, sweet card, Taunya! I’m loving the yellow with the texture and color of the corrugated band. You are so clever to use the ice cream cone stamp as a party hat! Way to go thinking outside of the box. I need to get some stamping lessons from you so I’m not so hesitant about it. :)

Elizabeth says:

Gorgeous card that is a lovely big stamp. Thanks for joining us at hte Craft Stamper challenge, Elizabeth x

Renee Zarate says:

Love the texture on this card! Thanks for joining us at the CS Take It Make It Challenge. Wishing you the best.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Really cute and happy! Love how the corrugated kraft paper mimics the feel of an ice cream cone! :)

Love how you used the ice cream cone stamp two different ways. Who would’ve thought it could be a bear!!! Super cute!

Sweet pair of ice cream cards…love the yummy looking flavors too, so cute.

I am in love with your ice cream cone…corrugated paper!?! Thanks for the enabling, now I need a crimper tool. :)

Linda W says:

This is so cute …. love the colour and the added texture. Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge … good luck! Linda xx

PaperDaisies says:

Such a sweet card. Love the bright summery feel. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

This is so super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Love this ice cream card. Looks so fun and delicious.

Ummm…is 7:30am too early for diving into some ice cream? Your delicious, sweet card has me smiling all over my face! Cheery yellow, eye-catching corrugated paper (super cool); charming background…yes, all the elements of ‘happy’ are found on this utterly wonderful card! Your creativity is just exploding! Love this!