Front Porch – by Pebbles, Inc.

A few months ago a really sweet blogger sent me a HUGE stuffed box of Pebbles, Inc. products!!!

Wendy Antenucci is awesome and you could stop by and visit her blog On the Road to Destiny sometime!!!!

For today, I am going to show you a pic of the stuff that belonged in the Front Porch Collection and then show you several cards I made with this stash!!

Here is the stash – just the Front Porch collection part:

FrontPorchcollection

So using the paper, the stickers, the pockets with flower cutouts, the chipboards and the frames I made the following 6 cards:

FPthankyousig

Used background paper, pocket with flower cutout and twine to make this one – and rounded the top corners!

FPthinkofyousig

Ditto!!

FPhisig

Ditto!

FPhellosig

And Ditto!

FPsmilesig

Made these next 2 by putting background paper in the frame and putting it onto a card, then added the chipboard and stickers!

FPthankssig

I had to cut the card down about 1 inch because the frame was more square than rectangular!!!

Well, what do you think – I made these 6 cards in about one hour!! It was a fun, productive hour!! I have already sent one of these off to someone for a Birthday!! It was easy because of all the matching, cute things in this collection!! I will be back another day to show you what I did with the Garden Party Pebbles, Inc collection!!! Boy, that might have to be broken in to several posts – I made 16 cards with that stash!!!  But, look for it soon!!!

I would like to publicly thank Wendy Antenucci and Pebbles, Inc. for making these cards possible!!!!

Thanks so much for sticking with me through this picture heavy post – You are the best!!

You should let me know which one is your favorite!!

And, remember a Happy Mail prize drawing will be done on January 16th for members of my Happy Mail group — so stay tuned for that!!!

13 thoughts on “Front Porch – by Pebbles, Inc.

Super cute cards and aren’t you the lucky one to have received all those goodies from a friend! I tend to hoard…it would have taken me days to figure out which items I wanted to use. You did great!!!!! :)

Wowzers, 6 cards in one hour is fabulous! Great cards, each one! What nice folks we meet in Bloggyland! So happy you received this fun package – it’s a win for us too! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Annete says:

Love these!

These look great!!! What pretty paper and colors! You rocked it!!!!

Becca Cruger says:

picture heavy blog posts are the best! Especially when the pictures are of such fun, bright cards. Those pocket squares are adorable!

Pat Dadisman says:

Great collection of cards.

Six cards in an hour? You need to come teach me your speed scrapping secrets, girl! :) Love how these turned out, bursting with your signature happy style.

Michele says:

So happy to see you creating and blogging your little sweet heart out, Taunya! It has been a pleasurable browse today… keep this going, please!!
    =] Michele

What a wonderful windfall! Such pretty papers, love those flower clusters and that you were able to get so many cards done!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

How awesome! I love these cards and how you put the flowers in the library pockets. Such a sweet idea! And I too would love to learn your secrets of being so fast. 😉

Taunya…what a wonderful collection of cards. I love them all!

6 cards in 1 hour? Wowsers. They are all darling and make a fantastic set.

WOW x 6, Taunya! First, how fabulous that your received such a sweet gift! A wonderful friend sharing with a wonderful friend; just warms my heart! You most definitely showed your appreciation with this set of oh-so-pretty cards..they’re yummy! The bouquets in the pockets: seriously charming! Love ’em all, my friend!