Heartfelt Thanks

So glad you have stopped by – this is the 4th day in a row that I have blogged, WOW, right?!???

I am really excited about this card for today – It was made with a SU! set – Heartfelt Thanks and the papers and inks are all from SU! too! What I love about this card is that the horizontal piece acts as a pocket/sleeve for the mini card that pulls out!!

Here is a picture of it with the card in the “pocket” –

heartfelt thanks sig

And here is a picture of what it looks like once the card is taken out –

heartfelt thanks2sig

I am entering this card into 2 challenges:

Mojo Monday 380

zmojo380

and Stamplorations Bi-Weekly Sketch Challenge # 25

stamplorationschallengesketch25-web

My card does not fit either sketch Totally 100% but I do think that it shows that I derived inspiration for this card from these two sketches!! The colors I used were not my first choice but it was what I had handy to match the inks I had to work with!! I am going to try a softer version of this with pastel colors another day – I will let you know if I like it better!!!

Once again – I am SUPER glad you came by, makes my day to hear from you!!

I will be doing a drawing on January 16th – it will be out of all of you who have joined my Happy Mail group!! If you have, then to be eligible for a prize then you do not need to do anything.

But if you have not joined my Happy Mail group – then check out what it is all about by clicking on the tab at the top of this post (next to the Home and About buttons) and then join by sending me an email as requested there!!

Hope to add more followers before my drawing on the 16th – See you all soon, maybe tomorrow? That would make 5 in a row!!!!!

14 thoughts on “Heartfelt Thanks

What a fun card design, Taunya! I actually like the deeper colors, too.

Jo says:

Hi Taunya!
    What a clever card design this is, and I love the warm colours too.
    That flower is beautiful, I don’t have that set, but I do own some old stampin up sets that I really should ink up more often, for a change :)
    Jo xx

Patti says:

Great job girl!! You’ve been busy : ) and oh so inspirational with all your darling cards!! : )

I hope you received the HUGS I sent! : )

(((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs))) here are a few more : )

Patti

Taunya…this is so pretty and just so clever I might add. How fun to be the one who receives your amazing card! I love the sweet colors too, that orange is so beautiful.

Okay-this is totally clever. I love how you used both sketches on this. I really like the colors you used (orange is one of my favorites!) and the pull out flower card. Again, you ROCKED these challenges!!

Becca Cruger says:

The ingenuity of this design is so cool! Love the layout and what you’ve done with the sketch(es).

Annete says:

Inspiring, as always!

You are on a roll, Taunya! Love how the card has its own little home tucked into the base of the card. So pretty with the different textures from the ribbon, staples and stamping.

Pat (mspfd) says:

Super card Tanya! Love your design and rich colors.

What a great job with those sketches, Taunya! Love your layout, and your beautiful creations!!! SO happy that you’re regularly blogging again :) Big hugs to you!

shirley-bee says:

Pretty interactive card – I love that flower image. Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations :)

Julee says:

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Awwww…a card with a mini card–I love it!

HELLO!! I have my runners laced up tightly, and while I’m waiting for my mom to get up (we have errands today!), I’m going for a catch-up with comments. I’ve gazed and admired at your now 11 posts (way to go, my friend) so time to add words to the drooling *grin* Your card here is a brilliant take on the two sketches, and the mini card…oh my! That flower is divine! Your creativity with making a ‘two-in-one’…in awe! No wait…make that: in A.W.E.!!!
    ~c