Sweet of You

Check this out – Third day in a ROW with a post!!!

Card made very simply with a mini dot embossing folder from SU! and a Never Before Used Stampin’ Up! stamp set – Birthday Bakery.

For me the hardest part about this card was deciding where to color and where to glitter!!

Here is my card:

sweetofyou2sig

As always, you can click on the picture to see a bigger view!!

I am entering this card into 3 challenges – here they are:

Virginia’s View Challenge # 11 (Clean Slate)

V. V. Challenge #11

If you get a chance you should participate – Virginia is one of the most talented crafters I have met, she also has a huge heart!!

Her regular blog is: Yes, Virginia

And as a second entry to:

Darnell’s NBUS challenge

button aqua use this the

Please go check out this challenge and Darnell’s blog which is: djkardkreations.

She is fun and so sweet and ultra talented!!!

***And the Take It Make It  – Take any stamp challenge at Craft Stamper

Thanks for popping in for a visit, I am so giddy with happiness that you stopped by!!

Leave a message so I have something to remember you by!!!

And if you are feeling inclined become a follower (BlogLovin’ or email – over in side bar)

And then check out Happy Mail for followers (see tab by the home button at top of blog)

Happy Monday to YOU!!!!!

14 thoughts on “Sweet of You

What an adorable card!

Not only is the card super sweet, but I love the texture the embossed background gives to the card. It’s also making me want a sweet of some kind (darn, LOL). Love the bit of sparkle you added to, just like frosting on a cake. :)

Taunya, this is darling! I love the extra little love you put into the staging of your cards, too! Great job, dear friend – keep posting! Love seeing your blog pop up in my reader :)

Love this, Taunya! The shine is amazing and I adore the CAS feel! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

Polka-dots and sweet treats? You sure know how to tempt us with luscious eye-candy (although I could go for a giant slice of that cake right now *grin). The simplicity of this card – with that charming focal panel – is what elevates it to stunning. I used to be ‘afraid’ of white space, but I’m loving it more and more. Your white space here: outstanding! I marvel over your ability to create charming cards one after another! Heading off for another look…need to see that yumminess up close!

You are on a roll girl! How fun for you and for all of us in blogland too. This is just so stinkin’ sweet, love that adorable image too, just too cute.

How cute! Love that image AND that embossing!!
    Congrats on 3 days in a row! Lol. Being on a roll feels great and it looks good on u! :) crafty hugs! Mandy

I just love the simplicity of your card….for me they are harder to make than a layered card. You should send this card to yourself, as you are the sweet one! :)

Ohhh!! I Love that polka dot background with that adorable image. I also like the scalloped edge on the bottom of the matte-love the shine!! I also looked at the card close up and I really like the added sparkle you used to the image as well. Such a lovely card. Again, great job on the challenges!

Darnell says:

Wonderful job with all these posts and works of art, Taunya!! This one is, quite literally, CASlicious, as I like to say! Lots of yummy white space, especially perfect for Virginia’s challenge, and lots of cool sparkles throughout! Love the sweetly decorated cake with the cherry on top, framed by the festive scalloped mat!! Thank you so much for joining in again at my NBUS Challenge #3!! Hugs, Darnell

Elizabeth says:

That’s a lovely little card, thanks for joining in the Craft Stamper Challenge and good luck, Elizabeth x

Renee Zarate says:

A-dorable! Thanks for joining us at the CS Take It Make It Challenge. Wishing you the best.

Linda W says:

Gorgeous CAS design …. thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge … good luck! Linda xx

Gosh what a sweet little image, and love it with those dotty dots. I think I have this set, and should really pull it out to play. Your image is colored so well.