Just A Note

So excited!! I have fashioned and created a card that will be entered into 2 different challenges!

Here are 2 views of my card:

GPjustanotesig

And the second view shows the note not in the envelope:

GPjustanote2sig

So, the two challenges that I am entering this card into:

Darnell’s NBUS challenge

button aqua use this the

My Never Before Used Schtuff was stickers and papers from the Pebbles, Inc Garden Party collection that a dear fellow blogger shared with me a few months ago!!

I will be posting more about that in a later post!!

Inkspirational: Challenge # 73 – Word Prompt – Note

inkspirational word prompt template

I figure my “note” and my sentiment “Just a Note” fit this challenge!!!

This card was super fun to make and I am super excited about being able to enter it into these two challenges!!

Thanks for the visit – Leave me a “note” to say Hi!!!

19 thoughts on “Just A Note

Colleen Butler says:

that is so cute, I hope you win, let us know what happens Love

This isn’t “just a note”, it’s a beautiful creation created with love. I love the envelope as the backdrop to this happy, happy card!

Lindsay A. says:

Hi Taunya! This is too cute! I love that floral envie! So glad you directed me to your crafty place on the web!

This is so cute. I just love your tiny envelope. You wouldn’t believe it, but I think I have that pattern paper pad out on my desk right now. Still haven’t decided what to do with it.

Kymona says:

Hey Taunya!! I love your card!! I love that the postcard is housed on the outside of the card which leaves you with tons of space to write on on the inside. That scalloped edge envelope is hot too. Nicely done here.

Virginia L. says:

What a great idea, Taunya! I struggle with busy floral pattern paper, this is such a great design with the envelope! Beautifully done! Love this so much!

This is just so adorable Taunya…I love the sweet little envelop and your patterned paper is so bright and cheerful. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Mary Halvorson says:

Beautifully done!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

This is a darling card Taunya! Love how you used the envelope on the front–This is one of my favorite Pebbles collections! :)

Sandie says:

What a great design and so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Ink

Hazel says:

I LOVE this idea, with the note in the envelope on the front of the card! Russian dolls come to mind1 Very pretty and novel! Hazel x

So very pretty, Taunya … that little envelope is so adorable … love the idea of the removable note! Anita :)

Cute as can be, Taunya! Best of luck to you in the challenges – hope you win!!!

Becca Cruger says:

Fun and funky! I’m a big fan of things bright an colorful and I love this innovative “letter on a card”. It’s so darn cute! Thank you, my dear, for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind, warm comment. It made my day! I am totally following back so I can swap crafty cheer with you all year long.

GORGEOUS and ever so innovative, my friend! The colourful envelop is beautifully eye-catching, and creating a note to nestle inside is delightfully unique! A card, with an envelope and a note…gotta LOVE that combination! Super cool! Thank you so much for sharing this gem in the Inkspirational challenge! Thrilled to see you playing there with us…yayyyy!!!

I love it…a card within a card. Too stinkin’ cute!!!!!! :)

How fun is this? I love the envelope with the little “note” tucked inside on the front of this card. The colors are so pretty (that color combo is one of my favorites!) and I like how you have the envelope a half circle/scalloped top. Does that make sense? Great job on the challenges. I need to get cracking but have NO MOJO as of late. Hugs-Nora

Darnell says:

I’m pretty sure I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again, if you can keep steady with this hobby, you are going to be in demand for design teams, Taunya! You have such an ingenious eye for design! A note inside an envelope attached to a card inside of an envelope! What’s not to love?! It’s like getting TWO pieces of Happy Mail in one surprise!! And such pretty mail, too!! Thank you so much for linking to my NBUS Challenge #3!! Hugs, Darnell

Pat (mspfd) says:

Super Cute card, Taunya! Very creative design and the colorful envelope just pops off the page!