Merry Making

So life seems to be moving at warp speed. I am so busy making gifts, wrapping gifts, sending out cards that I just have not had time to post anything.

I will be popping in close to Christmas with my wishes for a Happy Holiday but until then I am too busy Merry-making to post anything here!! Love to you all!!

And if I get around to commenting then consider yourself SUPER lucky because I barely have time to get on my computer!! I think you are all wonderful and thank you for making my season happier!!!

10 thoughts on “Merry Making

Merry Christmas to you my sweet friend. Wishing you a season of happiness and love. Looking forward to the new year and seeing all your wonderful creations.
    Sending holiday hugs,
    Kim

Taunya–know how you feel! It’s so busy now and much fun, but I get to “missing my hobby”! Think that means I have what some might call “a problem” ! HaHaHa! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Taunya! Thanks for all your kind words on my blog…they truly make my day! Also thank you for the blog candy. I got it a couple of days ago. Can’t wait to go shopping! Enjoy your time with family and friends!
    Debbie

Enjoy your Merry Making, my friend? Hope your Christmas is wonderful! Hugs…

Ha ha…that should have been ! not ?

Kymona says:

Merry Christmas my friend!! Enjoy your family! Will see you when you get back.

I feel you, friend! I seem to be spinning out of control even though classes are over! It usually stops on…December 26th. 😉 HUGS and love sent your way! Merry Christmas!!! Mynn xx

Patti says:

Hi Taunya,

Enjoy your busy family life!! Sending (((Hugs)))

Patti

Hi, Taunya – I am a new subscriber to your blog and looking forward to your posts in the New Year. If you’re interested in my papercrafting exploits, you’ll find me at http://www.paperpanacea.blogspot.com. Have a wonderful Christmas! Cheryl

abusybee says:

Hi Taunya! Just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you for the dollies! They arrived safe and sound! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful Safe New Year! Thank you for being such a great friend! Carri