Happy Thanksgiving 2014

On this special day of Thanksgiving I would like to thank you –  my readers, friends  and followers!!

Thank you for your support, your encouraging comments when things have been hard for me this year!

I am flabbergasted by all the goodness there is to be found out there in blogland – and I assure you that I do not take a single one of you for granted!! Each one of you has done something that uplifted me, boosted me, and gave me strength!!

Thank you for everything!!

happythanksgiving2

I created this little scene from a bottom border I made for a scrapbook page!! I made it using my favorite Doodlebug products and the collection is Happy Harvest!! Please click on the pic to see it bigger!!

I hope you enjoy this day of Thanksgiving  – and pray that you will love bigger, eat heartier, and feel awesomer knowing that someone is thankful for YOU!!!

This is blog post #99 and my next post will feature a giveaway – I hope you will spread the word to your crafty friends because I am super excited to celebrate this achievement of 100 posts!!

See you next time!!!

8 thoughts on “Happy Thanksgiving 2014

Kymona says:

Hey Taunya!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you to my friend!! I hope you have a great day with your family. I’m thankful for you!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Taunya! You are like a ray of sunshine, leaving warmth and happy wherever you go! Thanks for all of YOUR wonderful comments, and encouragement. Hope your Thanksgiving is every bit as special as you are, and more!!!…hugs!

Super cute my friend! I am a sucker for anything with doilies!!!

Taunya…first I wanted to wish you and your family a very blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving. And second, I love love the sweet little scene you have created with your fabulous and fun Doodlebug goodies, just so sweet and just too darn cute.

I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving, Taunya! Such a beautiful way to give thanks to your readers and friends out in blog land. :) Two of my three sisters have been here, from OH and PA and we’re about to head out to see a gingerbread house exhibit. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

How cute is this? I LOVE what you did with the DB products!! I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving. You so deserve it!!

I love this! Love the warm colors, the doily, the little banner, just perfect!

Time – and my perpetual state of disorganization – are getting away from me, but here I am, several days LATE to wish you a belated Happy Thanksgiving, and THANK YOU, for this ever so heart-warming, touching, genuinely-meant-and-felt post! You’ve brightened more of my days than you can possibly imagine, and my life abundantly enriched in having you in it. As much as you claim we boost you and give you strength, you do the same: twofold! You’re a gem! Your showcase from your scrapbook: only AH-MAZING….rather like its creator!