Hey, pumpkin!

HalloweenChocolateBox1

Hey, Pumpkin!! Long Time, No Post!!

So sorry about that – I have just not been feeling up to my crafty self!! I am trying but if you want the truth – I am struggling!!

This cute chocolate treat box was made a few weeks ago for the retreat I went on – I have taken so long to post it because I wanted to do a tutorial of how easy the little box is to make – BUT that will have to come a little later!!

For now here is another pic of this fun treat box that holds 3 Ghirardelli Chocolates

HalloweenChocolateBox

I will be back when I can with a tutorial for how this cute simple chocolate box was made!!

Until then, please understand why I am not commenting on blogs very quickly or doing much of anything lately – I think I have lost the “Spring in my Step”! Hopefully I will find it again soon!!

Thanks for coming by for a visit!!

15 thoughts on “Hey, pumpkin!

Awwww, Taunya. My heart goes out to you. I know how hard it is to “bounce back”. Just take your time. No pressure. No time frame. Just go at your own pace and know you are missed and loved. Now, please pass the chocolate. :)

So glad to see you out and about today, Taunya! You are such a positive, happy spot in my days – I miss you when you’re gone! Love your little box, and look forward to your tutorial! Enjoy your weekend! Sometimes, when I step away for a while, it’s fun to jump back in. Other times, it’s SO hard to get back in the groove! Hope you’re revived after a nice weekend with family, dear friend! Hugs to you! (Today is our son’s 39th birthday, so I’ve been thinking about where I was and what I was doing 39 years ago today!)

Sending you hopeful and happy thoughts. xoxo Joyce

It’s always good to take breaks, friend. When you pressure yourself to do what other people do, it’s counterproductive. Just be yourself and do what is right for YOU. :)

These little treats are super darling! And chocolate…mmmmm! Fabulous idea! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. You would never know it from your sweet little treat holder. So fun and just too darn cute. Feel better soon.

I’m with Lisa…first pass the chocolate….then take your time getting back into the crafty scene. No worries…it will still be here when you are ready. Hugs my fiend! P

Patti says:

Cute little treat box! I will look forward to your tutorial : )

Take your time friend, loosing someone we love takes time – just remember to take good care of yourself and your wonderful family!

We’ll be here when you get back.

BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

My sweet friend! First, CONGRATS on being selected for the Simply Create Too design team! I’m stoked for you, and especially for us, as we’ll get to see more of your crafting genius! Feeling as though you’ve lost the spring in your step: totally understandable. You’ve been through trying times recently, and ‘bouncing back’ isn’t as easy as it sounds. The wonderful advice you’ve received from the others, I second: do what you need to heal, refresh, rejuvenate (hmm…chocolate is excellent therapy!). The fall season brings with it both beauty, yet sadness…and yet, even though it heralds winter, that season – despite the cold, the snow and the darkness (we have all three today…yeesh!) – also speaks to new birth with the Christmas season. I can’t even begin to fathom how deeply you miss your dad, but he is close, watching over you. He loves you, and is thrilled, as we are, that you have made steps forward…the DT is one! My friend, let the muses flow. Your new circle of DT members, the new challenges, the new opportunity to comment on others’ cards: you will find yourself doing exactly what your heart wants you to do: find joy in creating beautiful things and cutesy things to brighten the life of someone else! Your sweet treat boxes are evidence that you’re listening! They are darling! Self-love, time, just being ‘you’…you’ll come around, whenever you’re ready. No ‘due dates’, or expectations. Remember: we all love you and want you to be no one else BUT you! As for me being an inspiration: thank you for seeing me that way. How’s this for inspiration: I’m making cards with Rudolphs on them! They make me smile. I’m going to wrap one up (I have a nose to stamp), go for a nice bubble bath, knit a couple rows on the cowl I’m trying to get done (yeah right…speaking of no due dates!), and send positive vibes and virtual hugs your way! You’re a gift, Taunya; please know that!

Your box is adorable! As far as your blogging and commenting go . . .stop worrying about it. You are going through an extremely hard time sweet pea, you take as long as you need to get back to crafting. Until then please know I’m thinking of you and sending prayers xoxo

That box is so cute!! Cannot wait for the tutorial. It would make a good treat box for Valentine’s day. I never do Christmas stuff for work. Who has the time? I am a Valentine girl!! So sorry that you are not feeling it lately. I know the feeling. My daughter has had a huge adjustment to 9th grade and the last month there has been a lot of tears, yelling, and just general misery. Not great mood for inspiration. Big hugs to you and your family. Things will come as they will. Do not beat yourself up. Sending prayers. XOXO
    Nora

Darnell says:

Hello, sweetie! I’m back from my vacation to see my sisters and to spend a week with other bogging friends and I’ve had eyelift surgery, and FINALLY I am able to start catching up with my friends! I can’t remember if I congratulated you on the DT appointment over at SCT! They are so lucky to have you on the team!!

How are you doing? Drop me an email when you get a chance. I’m thinking of you! Big hugs, Darnell

Vera Yates says:

Tanya, I just want to say thank you so much for your kind words on Kelly Latevola’s blog. I just found your blog. I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. I know how hard it is as I have lost my dad as well. Take your time to heal and when you feel like creating again I’m sure you’ll make awesome project. Hugs.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Such a sweet little treat box. I’m sorry you’ve been feeling down. I will be praying for you. Sending big hugs from Washington State. :)

Patti says:

Hey girl!! Thanks for all the WONDERFUL!! and encouraging posts to my blog today!! : ) You really made my day.

Where are you? come on we miss you and your wonderful personality and style!! I’m praying that Jesus is healing your heart and that you’ll be back with us soon.

(((Hugs)))
    Patti

That is too cute! Love that hexagon and the fab colors! Isn’t halloween the most fun?!