Pinterest Inspired

I know I have been gone for awhile and I have been missing from commenting on your blogs – So sorry about that!!

I am at a Scrapbooking Retreat and we are having a card exchange so I made this card to trade!!

kraftfloralbirthday

It was inspired by a pin on Pinterest  – here is the link

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to tell me what you think of my card!!!

13 thoughts on “Pinterest Inspired

I was actually worrying about you today, so it’s good to know you’re okay! Have fun at your retreat! Love your card, Taunya…great swap!

LOVE that yellow and sunshiney flower, friend! A beautiful card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Mary Halvorson says:

Love it!

Paula Guthrie says:

Love daisies. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you are having a fabulous time and I can not wait to hear all about it too! Your card is so sweet and I love your adorable little posie! Enjoy your time with your friends.

Such a lovely card!! I like the background with the wood embossing. I also like how you matted the white and then had the flower overlapping the edges. Such a fabulous card!! Give your self a break from not feeling like crafting. You lost a parent and that is so hard. I hope you are feeling better soon!!! Nora

Love your card especially the wood grain background.

This card is beautiful and full of sunshine, Taunya (and how perfect is it that you chose to share a daisy card for the exchange?) Sending you love and hugs and sunshine. :)

Patti says:

Oh how pretty! I especially like the EF you used. I have that folder and rarely use it so you’ve given me a great card to CASE : )

(((Hugs)))
    Patti

I’ll tell you precisely what I think: BEAUTIFUL!! The pretty flower, the embossed background, the snippet of green is a recipe for one ‘cozy’ birthday card! Whoever received this sensationally sweet swap card is one lucky gal! My apologies for tardy commenting (again!). Traveling to see my family was on tap this weekend, and in a nutshell: too much fun! My niece is such a princess (a rambunctious one!) while my nephew is boy, through and through! They’re a blast! We’ve been back less than 18 hours and already I’m counting down the days to the next visit. Four days that go-round: yayyy!!! Your comments, again, have me beaming with joy and glowing with a serious case of feeling very special! So much warmth from you! And yes, meeting you is on my wish list, too! The universe does work in magical ways, so who knows….one of these days, my friend. One of these days! Hugs and big loves heading your way!

What a lovely card. Your retreat sounds wonderful. Thanks so much for all your comments today. I feel like I must have sucked up half your afternoon.

Love the texture of the background and the fussy cutting. Hope that you have a wonderful time at your retreat!

This is fabulous! I love that happy little flower with the embossed wood grain background. Perfect!!