Sketch, Selfie, Share Challenge at Taylored Expressions

Over at Taylored Expressions they are having an awesomely fun challenge!!

Here are the details:

SketchChallenge

I made a card for this challenge using Doodlebug stamps and products!

Here is my selfie with my card made from the sketch:

sketchselfie

Look good, don’t I?!? Love Doodlebug Products so that is what I am smiling so big about!!

Also because I made this beautiful card to give to Laura for being so sweet!!

Thanks for visiting and Have a Beautiful day!!

9 thoughts on “Sketch, Selfie, Share Challenge at Taylored Expressions

So sweet and how fun to have a challenge that includes both your card and a selfie!

abusybee says:

Sweet card, what a fun challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

Great Selfie and darling card! Also wanted you to know you were a Cupcake Sweetie Sweet Six! Congrats! Be sure to get your badge at http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2014/09/challenge-277-winner-and-sweet-6.html
    Hugs, Debbie

Kymona says:

Hey Taunya!! I love your selfie with your card!! Such a neat idea. Cute card, Laura is so very luck to get this card. You look so happy, I’m glad for that.

A duo of pretty here, indeed – your card and especially YOU!! Your dazzling smile alone should see you win the gift certificate…and that’s one major certificate indeed! Think what you could do with $250…oh, the possibilities! Fingers crossed that you score on this one, my sweet friend; I can’t think of anyone more deserving!!

Patti says:

What a cutie patootie!! : ) and I love your card too.

Patti

Cute as can be…both you and the card! Thanks for sharing…thinking about you this week.

Ohhh!! What a great photo and such a FUN card. I love the ice cream cone!!! You rocked this challenge!!

Deepti says:

Love ur photo with your adorable card