So Grateful

Another card I made this weekend was one that involved lots of fussy cutting – I love fussy cutting!!!

I also found two challenges for this simple but grateful card.  The first challenge is one that my friend Kreative Kymona suggested – she is on the Design Team over at Double Click Skittles Challenge

As I look over some of the entries for that challenge I see that I was not the only one thinking about grapes –

Here is my card:

Fussy cut grapes and leaves, some green wire, a woodgrain embossing folder and be grateful sentiment - All come together to make this CAS card!

Fussy cut grapes and leaves, some green wire, a woodgrain embossing folder and be grateful sentiment – All come together to make this CAS card!

The actual design for the card came from CAS(E) this Sketch!: CAS(E) this sketch # 90

CTS_90

I am so grateful and blessed to be blogging again!

My card is entered into these 3 challenges at CAS(E) this Sketch and at Double Click Skittles Challenge and Simon Says Stamp – Work it Wednesday Aug 2014!

Have a beautiful day and thanks so much for the visit!! Please leave me a note letting me know you were here!

And give a thought to following my blog and being part of my Happy Mail group!!

16 thoughts on “So Grateful

Kymona says:

Yayyyy!!! Taunya I’m so happy to see that you joined us this week!! Your card looks great! I can’t believe you fussy cut those grapes out. You are amazing for that. I love the grapes, the vine and the colors you choose to use. Wonderfully done. Thank you for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

abusybee says:

Great job fussy cutting those delicious grapes! I’ve actually been practicing my cutting lately so I am slowly getting better at it. So happy you come to join us and hope you will for our next challenge! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

LOVE the dimension you created with those grapes! This is awesome! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Mary Halvorson says:

Looks beautiful!

Shirl says:

Pretty CAS card! Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~

Paula Guthrie says:

Great job! Love it! Thanks for sharing!!

Fantastic card. Perfect for fall, too. I always think about grapes and the wineries in the fall. I love to fussy cut also. I find it strangely relaxing.

Absolutely beautiful! Love those grapes~

Patti says:

Very pretty! I really do like that design : ) and we really are like sisters LOL or mother daughter!… cuz I LOVE fussy cutting too heehee

Beautiful card Taunya!

Patti

Sherrie M. says:

Love the dimension on your card with the wire. So clever.

This is so pretty. Your fussy cutting rocks! I am not a good fussy cutter. I do not have the patience at all. I see cards like this, sit down to try and then am disappointed in the results. I really love the layering and the fun use of the wire on this. Wonderful design!!

Can you believe that I don’t own any fruit stamps? Must change that soon! Love this, dear friend. It’s beautiful, and the grapes look good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing :-)

This is beautiful Taunya! Your fussy cutting is perfect, just perfect. I love your sweet bunch of grapes too and they look so amazing on your card. The curly green wire is so clever and really sets your card off. I love it.

Faith says:

This is really lovely, especially how you did the vines. Perfect.
    Thank you so much for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

Applauding and cheering your brilliant take on the sketch! Grapes and leaves = perfect!! Now, you could change up the colours on your leaves, then create a card for The Card Concept (hint, hint…). I’m soooo thrilled to see you entering challenges; that’s the most marvelous way of accomplishing your goal: to make and to share, beautiful things! Another ‘happy sighhhhh’ card!!

Leigh Penner says:

Super sweet take on the sketch!